Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Advertisement
Speaking of physical freaks, remember this guy? What a monster...

cropped_GettyImages-487020852.jpg

Advertisement
Y’all got to give a nsfw gif warning or something, can’t even scroll the page out in public :monkey-serious:
For real, almost had to knock my monitor off my desk at work. Got spreadsheets in one window and bouncing booties on the other.

Advertisement
Speaking of physical freaks, remember this guy? What a monster...

cropped_GettyImages-487020852.jpg

The most purely physically imposing Cane off all-time, imo. Maybe not the toughest, meanest, strongest, etc but just a pure physical freak visually.

Btw, eSECpn actually did a pretty interesting story on his upbringing on one of those Gullah Islands off the Georgia coast. Good stuff if you can find it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The most purely physically imposing Cane off all-time, imo. Maybe not the toughest, meanest, strongest, etc but just a pure physical freak visually.

Btw, eSECpn actually did a pretty interesting story on his upbringing on one of those Gullah Islands oft the Georgia coast. Good stuff if you can find it.
Bailey's recruitment was interesting. It wasn't a foregone conclusion he was gonna come here. We had to promise to let him try to play MLB AND play some offense. His freshman year they gave him some burn at MLB and he looked terrible.. just completely lost. And I think he played some FB. By Spring the staff was like you can keep trying this or move to DE and make millions of dollars and Pro Bowls... and he chose correctly.

Advertisement
Bailey's recruitment was interesting. It wasn't a foregone conclusion he was gonna come here. We had to promise to let him try to play MLB AND play some offense. His freshman year they gave him some burn at MLB and he looked terrible.. just completely lost. And I think he played some FB. By Spring the staff was like you can keep trying this or move to DE and make millions of dollars and Pro Bowls... and he chose correctly.

Really? I never knew the baseball aspect. I do remember him playing RB/FB in high school though and I think his recruitment came down to us, UiF and Bama with Chuckie Weak goin hard after him as the Gheyturds DC.

The only guy I personally remember looking remotely like Bailey that also played RB and multiple high school sports was Lavar Arrington and Bailey still looked thicker, imo.

In HS, Allen looked like a grown man who had served 20 years in the Feds. Yuuuge.

d4d0898d179e46d2ac8bdcdd8f769321.jpg

Has Bailey ever been a pro bowler?

Advertisement
Back