Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

No. 3-4 end his whole career, which may change. The Chiefs may wanna bring in Spagnuolo. They will definitely look like the old eagles under Spags, who learned from the late Jim Johnson on D, Bailey may be the strong side DE, and kick him inside, a la Michael Bennett. Will rejuvenate his career after being a 3-4 DE his whole NFL career.

****, detailed.

But solid comparison
Don’t think so. He’s pushing 290 so he would probably end up being a 3-tech...especially since he’s a really good run defender.

Advertisement
Don’t think so. He’s pushing 290 so he would probably end up being a 3-tech...especially since he’s a really good run defender.
I can see that, too. But I remember his athleticism. And I watch a lot of Chiefs football, I live in KC, he can literally do both. But that would put him on the bench on 1st and 2nd downs, IMO, which is why I prefer him on the SDE..... plus Dee Ford is getting crucified out here in KC, with the switch to a 4-3 (they hired Spags), and Dee probably sending assistants to grocery stores because there are Chiefs fans that are really bout dat lyfe.... lol I can see Allen in a Calias/Michael Bennett role, though he would thrive as a 3 tech as well.

edited: I am not disagreeing with you at all, though.

BTW: Spags LOVES drafting/signing defensive players from the U. Just saying. I wouldn't be shocked if ANYBODY on D gets drafted by the Chiefs this draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We getting weird vibes on this one or just a temporary hold on the inevitable.
Latter. I'll add this is all our call. If something comes up in DD then maybe he's not a Cane but he's locked in on his end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back