Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Advertisement
Has Bailey ever been a pro bowler?
No. 3-4 end his whole career, which may change. The Chiefs may wanna bring in Spagnuolo. They will definitely look like the old eagles under Spags, who learned from the late Jim Johnson on D, Bailey may be the strong side DE, and kick him inside, a la Michael Bennett. Will rejuvenate his career after being a 3-4 DE his whole NFL career.

****, detailed.

But solid comparison

Advertisement
Really? I never knew the baseball aspect. I do remember him playing RB/FB in high school though and I think his recruitment came down to us, UiF and Bama with Chuckie Weak goin hard after him as the Gheyturds DC.

The only guy I personally remember looking remotely like Bailey that also played RB and multiple high school sports was Lavar Arrington and Bailey still looked thicker, imo.
middle linebacker, not baseball. haha

In HS, Allen looked like a grown man who had served 20 years in the Feds. Yuuuge.

View attachment 78225

One of the scariest moments in my UM career was after I put a hot tub in my dorm on the 7th floor of Mahoney and coming home to Mr. Bailey who entered via my roommates room and walked through the bathroom to get a soak in. It was a 3 person hottub and pretty sure a toddler could not fit in there with him.

Advertisement
SNL characters get spin offs all the time. His agent should've been on it.
I definitely would've seen "Backbelt Jones Crime Fighter"

He kinda bought him out in blue streak.
But yeah Blackbelt Jones, i would go to the movies and buy a ticket for that one.

middle linebacker, not baseball. haha

Hahahaha. Been a long day. I WAS wondering why this dude was using "MLB" to refer to college baseball and was thinking "No **** that a dude like that would look lost playing baseball.". I've just become so numb to recruits making weird demands now that I rolled with my absurdity.

Hahahaha. Been a long day. I WAS wondering why this dude was using "MLB" to refer to college baseball and was thinking "No **** that a dude like that would look lost playing baseball.". I've just become so numb to recruits making weird demands now that I rolled with my absurdity.
I can't remember who it was against, but in 2007, it might have been late in the TAMU game, I was there with good seats at the OB and watched him get reps at MLB. On this one play he crept up to the LOS like he was blitzing and his teammates and coaches started flipping out like that is NOT what you're supposed to be doing, so he started backpedaling.. like all the way into the secondary and I literally saw one of the coaches facepalm on the sideline..

Advertisement
I would have watched a few, too.
Even Bro Man from the 5th floor could have had his own show. Martin is VERY underrated.

1548278443194.png

Two transfers have popped me more than the others.

Bubba Bolden
Jaelan Phillips

Those two, if they can play at the level their HS tape and physical attributes show...those are legit R1 players.

Now, we're a year removed for Bolden, two from Phillips and injuries and life have sapped some of the shine off their stock, but if they can still play...those are monster transfers.

They aren't the most important (Kennedy and Tate Martell are)...but Bolden and Phillips are just crazy gets on the rebound.

Allen Bailey has been an underrated player in the league for a long time. KC fans know what they have with him but he's the type of player that if he moved on, you'd immediately see a big drop off.

Don't forget how many players have looked good around him - Jones, Houston, Hali...they are obviously good players but some credit should go to the work AB puts in. He's a good player. Just not splashy enough overall to be a Pro Bowl guy.

Advertisement
Anyone know if he’s visiting this weekend? Didn’t want to make a new thread and **** a lot of good people off here.

Advertisement
Back