Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
That's why he'd be choosing UM. Gonna be a star. Sees how AR and JT made national names for themselves. I think the kid realizes he can be an immortal legend at Miami. We'll see how it plays out. I'd be surprised if he didn't choose UM at this point.

The good news is he's an early enrollee, so we'll find out in a couple of months. The fact that he's an early enrollee bodes well should we get him because I believe other top recruits would take notice and follow his lead.

Ay real talk; I don't hear ish about UGA's receivers, like at all. I'm referring to this year. I'm hearing a whole bunch about Swift, Hollyfield, the defense, and Kirby Smart, but that's about it.

I too am still trying to keep my expectations in check because for obvious reasons, being hurt before. But has the official hurricanes football instagram page ever followed a player that wasn't officially ours but on the brink of being a Hurricane? I never used to pay attention to the social media stuff like that before.

Edit: looks like he followed the official page back too ☺

Advertisement
Ay real talk; I don't hear ish about UGA's receivers, like at all. I'm referring to this year. I'm hearing a whole bunch about Swift, Hollyfield, the defense, and Kirby Smart, but that's about it.
Their receivers are not the problem. It’s the lack of production I think.

He just deleted all of his Georgia pics from his instagram.

All that is left is Miami stuff

2B4F647E-5C24-432E-95E8-37E4DDCE8728.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
My biggest concern is Oklahoma too......because I keep seeing Trae Young when I look at this kid. Then again, today was a Tad Thursday 10 martini lunch.

Screenshot_20181011-200824_Gallery.jpg

20181011_200757.jpg

I won’t believe **** until that **** LOI is in. I don’t give a fvck about his Instagram profile and what pics are on there.

Advertisement
There’s a point where a dude plays his hand a little too hard. Haselwood is creeping up to that line.

With all the open love for UM (while showing no love to any other schools) and dumping UbaGA, he’s either setting up a game to make it seem he’s all UM, or he’s going to commit soon. There’s no in between.

I definitely think the Oklahoma visit in April was a courtesy because of his dad and other family who went there. He sort of implied that in an interview he gave before he went. Don't see them as a factor at all. People keep talking about them because of their air -raid type offense but I think JH wants more than just the football.

There’s a point where a dude plays his hand a little too hard. Haselwood is creeping up to that line.

With all the open love for UM (while showing no love to any other schools) and dumping UbaGA, he’s either setting up a game to make it seem he’s all UM, or he’s going to commit soon. There’s no in between.

Honestly, I think he's waiting to see how are season plays out. If we go 8-4 or something, he'll go elsewhere. Win at least 10 and the Coastal and our sell that he's the missing piece to the offense should be pretty strong.

Advertisement
Back