Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I mean I did just get a hole in one playing Golden Tee so he’s gotta be coming right?

I didn’t delete anything, that was another mod.

This is what I said

“
What the **** did I just read this morning? Stepped away from the boards since yesterday.

Shad is a cane fan, I’ve known him for a few years but I was not expecting this at all. Totally caught me off guard.

He does have connects in Georgia area and knows a lot of the kids, parents and coaches there.

Where I can vouch for him is he did tell me about Haselwood visiting in the spring, paradise and the FSU game way before it was reported each time. Haselwood did come on a secret visit at one point as well.

I had no idea he was gonna react that way at all yesterday and no he’s not on a payroll here. I wasn’t expecting that at all.

As I said yesterday, for myself. I have no connects or horses in this Haselwood recruitment myself personally, but off what I have been told from others closer to the situation. I think Miami is in a very good spot right now regardless.”

Thread has to stop derailing now.

Did you meet Shad on Twitter/social media, where he told you he was a Cane fan?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm just glad I don't do much on social media, refreshing these threads are more than enough as it is lol

Was already spelled out by another poster. He either commits in the next couple of weeks or this is just a giant tease like Holloman.

Advertisement
Saying bags in every post is exhausting and annoying. Dude is going to go to the best place to get him to the league. Period. No small Petty cash is going to change his main goal

Hopefully he knows he won't succeed with frohm at Georgia
Bags

Will end up back at UGA in my opinion

Some of the national recruit media think the same. Something is going on behind the scenes. I’m not saying he is chasing bags. He may have just told Kirby I’m taking my visits and Kirby didn’t like it so he backed off his commitment. I don’t trust this handler guy he hangs out with. That dude seems like he is just leaching on to the kids success and is all about the free trips and finding who will take care of “them”.

Advertisement
Was already spelled out by another poster. He either commits in the next couple of weeks or this is just a giant tease like Holloman.

I don’t think this to be the case. Why rush an announcement when you can be on primetime ESPN and announce in front of the entire country? Also why deal with local pressure when you can announce on the early NSD and then leave for college two weeks later?

Trolling everyone here. Kept changing his story on Haselwood and when pressed was vague or ignored. It got to the point the was straight up insulting posters who questioned him and never gave any specifics. Basically a guy who started a controversy for no reason.

****..well don’t admin.

Only worry is the business decision that's good for the family
That's why he'd be choosing UM. Gonna be a star. Sees how AR and JT made national names for themselves. I think the kid realizes he can be an immortal legend at Miami. We'll see how it plays out. I'd be surprised if he didn't choose UM at this point.

The good news is he's an early enrollee, so we'll find out in a couple of months. The fact that he's an early enrollee bodes well should we get him because I believe other top recruits would take notice and follow his lead.

Advertisement
I have read through a bunch of UGA 247 threads and it seems like they are working on flipping George Pickens from Auburn too. I think the concern there is grades? I thought it was interesting today that Mansell mentioned them going after a 2nd QB in next years class - it immediately caused panic that he knew something about Fromms/Fields transferring. It does seem interesting- it could be insurance in case one leaves but that leaves me to wonder which one? Is this a sign they may start working Fromm out and Fields in? I have to think that other than the Brinks truck, that might be the one thing that would make JH think about going back to UGA. IDK
UGA and Alabama have both been working on Pickens. There was actually a rumor he gave Bama a silent commit a week or so back. Pickens visited UGA last week and we'd love to have him, since we think he's the next best receiver we're in on behind JH. You're right about his grades though, they are a huge red flag. As far as grabbing another QB goes, we only have 2 on scholarship right now and whoever loses the QB battle next year will likely transfer. The only QB we have committed right now is a 4* athlete from MS (John Plumlee) who only committed to us because he was promised a shot at QB. I honestly haven't seen much film of him, but I'm pretty sure he's more for depth and not seriously expected to contend with Fromm or Fields.

Advertisement
Back