Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

He just deleted all of his Georgia pics from his instagram.

All that is left is Miami stuff
He hasn’t really had anything up there in terms of uga for a long time and the Miami relevant pictures have been up since his May visit and paradise visit as well

Advertisement
Another factor becomes this if Kosi keeps up this play and only gets better during this season JH has immediate playing time chances with a qb who will at least have Vegas odds for the Heisman. Yes, it's early but 4 tds on 13 completions in your second start coming back from 20 will make a 5* wr say hmmm 🤔🤔

Jadon: "I'm about that city life!"
Richt: If that's the case, as a God fearing Christian man, I can tell you that you don't even need God to help you with this decision. Have you seen downtown Norman, Oklahoma?....
220px-East_main_street_north_side_of_street_looking_east.JPG

Jadon: Did a tornado just hit em up?
Richt: No, son. This is their rush hour. I'll see ya in December!

I too am still trying to keep my expectations in check because for obvious reasons, being hurt before. But has the official hurricanes football instagram page ever followed a player that wasn't officially ours but on the brink of being a Hurricane? I never used to pay attention to the social media stuff like that before.

Edit: looks like he followed the official page back too ☺
I think Haselwood is coming but canes IG followed Kenny McIntosh and not too many ppl think he’s coming so let’s see

My mind is telling me yes. And my body. My BOOOOOODYYYYYYYY IS (also) telling me yes!

Advertisement
I just can’t let myself get too excited. I have been burned too many times before. I’ll temper my expectations until something becomes public. I been following this cruitin sh*t too long.

In terms of his talent do you guys think he’s good enough to be a starter similar to ar82 freshman year bc if so watch out lined up next to jt4 and pope in the slot with Brevin on the line

Just wow

Advertisement
In terms of his talent do you guys think he’s good enough to be a starter similar to ar82 freshman year bc if so watch out lined up next to jt4 and pope in the slot with Brevin on the line

Just wow

Dont forget Pope, Wiggins, and Cager

You think they would be grateful to Richt....he built that program.....I'm just waiting on the tears when Haselwood signs with The U.....

Advertisement
There’s a point where a dude plays his hand a little too hard. Haselwood is creeping up to that line.

With all the open love for UM (while showing no love to any other schools) and dumping UbaGA, he’s either setting up a game to make it seem he’s all UM, or he’s going to commit soon. There’s no in between.

My thoughts exactly. Would be an epic troll job, however I don't see any reason a kid with troll Richt and co. If he wanted a bigger bag, he'd mess around with schools that threw bags to tell UGA boosters to ante up.

I think we land him.

I won’t believe **** until that **** LOI is in. I don’t give a fvck about his Instagram profile and what pics are on there.
I'm right there with you my man. I want this to happen but i am just in wait in see mode. Not getting too caught up in the moment.

My thoughts exactly. Would be an epic troll job, however I don't see any reason a kid with troll Richt and co. If he wanted a bigger bag, he'd mess around with schools that threw bags to tell UGA boosters to ante up.

I think we land him.

You serious?!? What about Judas Jobe, and BJ Henderson the year before him? That's just 2 dudes, there are others. Most of these front runner kids have no loyalty to people, only the bags...

Advertisement
There’s a point where a dude plays his hand a little too hard. Haselwood is creeping up to that line.

With all the open love for UM (while showing no love to any other schools) and dumping UbaGA, he’s either setting up a game to make it seem he’s all UM, or he’s going to commit soon. There’s no in between.

I just don’t see why a player who can go anywhere he’s wants no questions asked. Best receiver in the country. Would play games and try to make us look bad. It just doesn’t add up.

Dugans isn’t a ***** by a long stretch. Richt is revered in Georgia football circles not reviled. I can’t imagine JH would try to make us look like fools.

Things can change but as of now I think he thinks he’s coming here.

You serious?!? What about Judas Jobe, and BJ Henderson the year before him? That's just 2 dudes, there are others. Most of these front runner kids have no loyalty to people, only the bags...

Jobe wasn’t coming here. I think we all knew that. Kid infront of me said I’m only committed to Miami to be committed I’m going to bama. And Henderson was a bytch. Switching his twitter background from UM to UF and dramatic af.
I think Haselwood wants to come here. I think he really loves Miami. I don’t think he’s trolling. That being said if the Georgia staff pulls up with a brinks truck to his crib it’s going to be hard to say no to that as an 18 year old kid. Haselwood is I believe the highest rated receiver since Diggs.

Just wow

If Langham can see the field, why can't he? If he's as good as advertised, no one will be able to keep him off the field. Cager better watch out.

Advertisement
Back