Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Another day and Haselwood rocking the U gear again

Attachments

• ECCD3FEF-1BD5-47DA-9A9D-1A6B69BA693B.png
    ECCD3FEF-1BD5-47DA-9A9D-1A6B69BA693B.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 287
Advertisement
My thoughts exactly. Would be an epic troll job, however I don't see any reason a kid with troll Richt and co. If he wanted a bigger bag, he'd mess around with schools that threw bags to tell UGA boosters to ante up.

I think we land him.
Rick has had kids troll him every year he’s been here. This dude might not be trolling Rick as much as he’s looking to get his bags up or create more attention.

We’ll see, but I’ve been in this game too long. When a guy makes it seem this obvious but refuses to just commit and shut it down then it makes me wary. When guys make it seem too good to be true it often is.

And I’m an optimistic guy when it comes to UM recruiting, so this isn’t a typical mopey downer UM woe is me schtick. I think we should be able to get anyone when the field is level.

Rick has had kids troll him every year he’s been here. This dude might not be trolling Rick as much as he’s looking to get his bags up or create more attention.

We’ll see, but I’ve been in this game too long. When a guy makes it seem this obvious but refuses to just commit and shut it down then it makes me wary. When guys make it seem too good to be true it often is.

And I’m an optimistic guy when it comes to UM recruiting, so this isn’t a typical mopey downer UM woe is me schtick. I think we should be able to get anyone when the field is level.
This right here.

Why would he troll us though, we're not SEC, we're not UGA rival. Richt is the most trust worthy coach out there

There would be no motivation to come out of left field and troll us this hard

Advertisement
Unless he has a drug/alcohol addfiction, legal issues that legit may mean prison time or serious injury concerns that scares people there's literally nothing that'll stop bagmen from offering whatever they want to get him

Advertisement

Take the big time $ out of recruiting and we are on a Bama type level.

Richt has been trolled in the past, yes. But this one seems different than the soflo diva who is interested/committed initially and bails out to one of these $EC schools last second.

/we say this **** every year

My gut is that the kid isn't trolling and is waiting for a specific date. He has no incentive to jump right now, he's the most sought after WR in the class.
I wonder if he plans on making a commitment video like with UGA the first time or if he’ll just commit on the spot, the silence is definitely telling, hasn't said a word about his OV or the game, I think he’s building suspense for something I’m with you on that specific date prediction

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why would he troll us though, we're not SEC, we're not UGA rival. Richt is the most trust worthy coach out there

There would be no motivation to come out of left field and troll us this hard

This is my thinking. I think its clear we dont play the bag game. Were not SEC, we dont have a rivalry with UGA, why would he use us to get a bigger bag? He can use auburn or any other big SEC school known to play that game. I wont try to understand the mindset of a 17 year old but that just the way i see it.

Take the big time $ out of recruiting and we are on a Bama type level.

Richt has been trolled in the past, yes. But this one seems different than the soflo diva who is interested/committed initially and bails out to one of these $EC schools last second.

/we say this **** every year
We do say this every year and while it’s true to a point, it is also random at its best. If we remove bags from recruiting we would have the potential to be on Bama’s level but we would first have to get there. Bags are real but we are starting to use them as crutch, actually fvck it we have been using it as a crutch. Once we start winning 11 games every year and we still are losing these kids, then I would agree but we have been losing these kids with the like of Golden and Radio at the helm, while Bama has Saban. Sure bags are a factor but let’s not ignore the other factors.

Look no further than 2018. Richt is a competent coach but he ain’t Saban or Urban, yet we got most of the talent in SFLA and elsewhere bags Beverly damned. Sure we missed out on some but that will always happen, it even happened under Butch. Point being is that if Miami has competent people running the show and are winning, we will recruit at a high level. Bags aren’t why we have lost so many kids the last decade plus. Incompetent admin and coaches which led to a clown show on the field has had more to do with those losses than anything else. It just hard to admit that as a fan.

Advertisement
JH wearing Canes gear almost every day, is this his way of comitting and we just not getting what he saying?

Advertisement
Back