Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

N
Nab. Actually MOST of the kids we've been losing this last few weeks ain't got no one around them besides family pushing them to other places. I bled for this **** & even I can admit how amateur this **** has become real quick. I really believe maybe richt has alzheimer's or some ****. Cause hes completely forgot hes a head coach that's won this much... its crazy over here

Richthheimers?

Advertisement
Mansell went on big3rollup with newberg tonight. Said as of today haselwood is not signing an LOI tmm. Plan is to sign multiple financial agreements with multiple teams until he decides. Feel like that’s the first time I’ve heard that? Thought he was signing and going to try to hide it until all American game.
Dalvin Cook did the same thing when he was being recruited. He sign FAA with the big3 before ultimately choosing FSU.

Advertisement
So much negativity on here and social media about the canes the recruits the program only making things worse. I said it once and I’ll say it again. He coming. You’re welcome

“The hero CIS deserves, but not the one it needs right now so we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he’s not a hero he’s a silent guardian, a watchful provider, a Stan Dileo Jr.”

This aged well.
Another schtick account from the WEZ.

This forum is now approaching 4100 posts on a TEENAGER and his college choice.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back