Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Latest update from OU insider:

Unless something crazy happens (not ruling that out) my update is
smoke.gif

That is all.
He thinks Haselwood to OU is a lock but he's also a homer. This will be interesting for sure....

Advertisement
Why is he a drama queen? We found out today Richt isn’t making any changes at all. Idk what other announcement could be coming but Groundhogs day will continue at Miami regardless.

We didn’t find out **** today. I don’t think Richt will make changes, but we didn’t receive any confirmation of that.

Yes. He can do that.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he did then. He’s building this up big time.
Just having uga and us isn’t enough drama.
Now he will have at least 3 fan bases glued to that game. He’s gonna be a household name before he even plays one snap. Wouldn’t be surprised if FSU gets one too.
If he does this and doesn’t choose us does he reach or pass Jobe status.
If he chooses us he achieves major9 god level savage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wouldn’t be surprised if he did then. He’s building this up big time.
Just having uga and us isn’t enough drama.
Now he will have at least 3 fan bases glued to that game. He’s gonna be a household name before he even plays one snap. Wouldn’t be surprised if FSU gets one too.
If he does this and doesn’t choose us does he reach or pass Jobe status.
If he chooses us he achieves major9 god level savage.
Fact is that some "insiders," 247 that is, are predicting that Haselwood does exactly that too. No one will know. He will probably do the Roquan Smith approach. Commit and enroll at the school without signing an LOI.

To be honest i am not sure why any big time recruit in this day and age would sign an LOI. You don't have to sign an LOI to get a scholarship.

Fact is that some "insiders," 247 that is, are predicting that Haselwood does exactly that too. No one will know. He will probably do the Roquan Smith approach. Commit and enroll at the school without signing an LOI.

To be honest i am not sure why any big time recruit in this day and age would sign an LOI. You don't have to sign an LOI to get a scholarship.
Classes start January 14 th at gables this year.
Players now a days are about branding and social media. If he signs several grant in aids that game will have huge ratings. No way he signs a LOI and it doesn’t get leaked. He’s most likely going the no LOI route. But to not pick us with that much coverage is going to suck. Much worse than just not picking a hat on the table. Come tomorrow all schools will still be with thumbs in ****.

SoFla football legend and standup guy CornBreath told me Hasslewood informed Canes coaches tonight he’s signing with Miami tomorrow.

One of the conditions for him and his family was Richt retaining play calling duties. Wants to be the next AJ Green.
Well we know the last part is complete bullcrap as richt ain't doing that ( though I wish he would ) But he will be a Cane it seems still.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Look at this drama queen. Now he’s hinting and some upcoming announcement.
Go swap *** with your mother & Kenneth u bytch u... always gotta follow me around like I ****ed ur mother and made ur dad watch or something

Advertisement
100 page curse is undefeated. start of a new and modified curse, 200 pages. See you guys next year in the Rosemy thread. Early predictions for the page count?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back