Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Georgia is going to try and make him the highest paid wide receiver in its programs history. I believe his interest is real, and that he may be "ours" today, but everyone has a price.
He’s going to have to turn down a ton of money to wind up here.

We’ve won some battles with the bag schools in the past. But I can’t remember the last super elite recruit from the Deep South that we took from the bag schools that really wanted him.

Advertisement
Georgia is going to try and make him the highest paid wide receiver in its programs history. I believe his interest is real, and that he may be "ours" today, but everyone has a price.

If we can keep being the hot story and beat Clemson, the price of buying these kids is going to go through the roof. It will get more and more expensive for the other programs. There is another possible advantage. If the price goes high enough, many of the these "studs" will end up being rich enough to lose the edge and maybe even stop trying very hard. Also, as the money grows it might attract attention from law enforcement instead of NCAA.

If we can keep being the hot story and beat Clemson, the price of buying these kids is going to go through the roof. It will get more and more expensive for the other programs. There is another possible advantage. If the price goes high enough, many of the these "studs" will end up being rich enough to lose the edge and maybe even stop trying very hard. Also, as the money grows it might attract attention from law enforcement instead of NCAA.
That’s the goal.
Make it too **** expensive to get everyone. Can’t be just dropping brinks on every kid and expect stupid Shiite to not happen.

Advertisement
Man this too good to be true but **** it he coming. Him, Thomas, Hightower, Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Payton...Hendo BBQ chicken next year for them gayturds!!!!

So the official canes instagram page started following him and liked his pics. I still wanna wait until it's official but...😭

Posted this to his story. We are his background on his phone. Alright that’s it... we ****** boys if this n*gga don’t come I’m done
AD88CF90-2DA8-4748-A93C-092956031FCB.jpeg

Advertisement
This is the xfactor he doesn't need to play a single game and he's doing all of this so I'm just confident until something shows me the bags take his recruitment over

Saying bags in every post is exhausting and annoying. Dude is going to go to the best place to get him to the league. Period. No small Petty cash is going to change his main goal

Hopefully he knows he won't succeed with frohm at Georgia

If he picks Miami, I’ll put myself on an all yogurt diet for a week. Anyone Seinfeld fans?

Advertisement
Thank god for the early signing period and for him to be an EE. I don't think I can take much more investigative social media work performed by CanesInsights finest much longer.

Hope the silence is so he doesn’t have to deal with the locals for picking the u

Advertisement
Hope the silence is so he doesn’t have to deal with the locals for picking the u

This social media posting is way LOUDER than any comments could be. He has just under 20,000 followers on Instagram..... Plenty of people are "hearing" him right now-

Advertisement
Back