Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

The only way JH comes back to UGA is if Kirby switches to Fields and Fields lights it up. In other words, slim to none imo. Kids rarely go back to the school they decommitted from. Adam Anderson did it last year, but the circumstances were different. Auburn seems to be imploding and their passing offense is worse than ours at UGA. Have to think its 1) Miami 2) OU and UGA/Auburn fighting at a distant third. JH still plans to OV Auburn and UGA, so I guess anything is possible, just unlikely. Also have heard that UGA is trying to flip Ramel Keyton from UT and I would assume its directly tied to how the coaches feel about JH because he wasn't a target before the JH decommitment.
Fromm is the qb until his game goes to **** or they start losing. But there is always that chance they could pull what Bama did last year in the championship. But yes I agree gotta think if GA flips that guy from UT gotta love our chances even more.

Advertisement
Post the pic...
Aint a pic its a video. Chaney zooms in to his shoes then to his shirt and some girl by them starts pointing at the U then chaney zooms into the U and they start laughing and Haselwood starts pointing to the U on the shirt also with a smile. Its funny lol

Can anyone remember a recruit wearing so much gear of a certain school and then pick a different school?

At this point, he's portraying the worst kept secret in all of recruiting. We have a mixed track record with that though. Going to be fun.

Aint a pic its a video. Chaney zooms in to his shoes then to his shirt and some girl by them starts pointing at the U then chaney zooms into the U and they start laughing and Haselwood starts pointing to the U on the shirt also with a smile. Its funny lol

Can confirm.. I just checked it out on Cheney’s Instagram. He indeed has a Miami polo on.

I just don’t think this kid is trolling or anything? What’s he gain from it? I think he’s a Cane.. not unless Georgia backs up a bigger Brinks truck to his door step

Advertisement
I just don’t think this kid is trolling or anything? What’s he gain from it? I think he’s a Cane.. not unless Georgia backs up a bigger Brinks truck to his door step

You don't wear Miami gear around town to troll. You do it cause that's the gear you wanna be seen in.

Henderson visited Miami a ton but was flirting with Florida big time in the process. Edwards I don’t remember him visiting as often as Henderson. But I haven’t seen or read Haselwood hyping up any other school other than Miami so you def have to look at that as a positive.

IIRC, Edwards was the one we had major concerns with (and now look at that chump....but I digress). He seemed enamored with UF from the jump after his commitment. Henderson did visit all the time, but allegedly his diva attitude til the very end caused him to dawn the gaytor uni.

All I'm saying is we should just let it play out. Just like there was a lot of smoke around TC going to UGA and it came to fruition, there's now a lot of smoke around Hasselwood to us....but for some reason w/ us, just b/c there's smoke, doesn't mean its a fire. We've been used too many times to up the ante w/ other schools. I'm hoping this is not the case, but I would advise no one to be overly invested in this one based upon our history in recruiting, lately.

Advertisement
Can someone fill me in on this thread, what video are you guys talking about?
Rashad Cheney posted on story on IG of Haselwood and he has a white UM polo on. In the story a girl start pointing at his shirt and Haselwood starts pointing at The U logo on it like showing it off

The only way JH comes back to UGA is if Kirby switches to Fields and Fields lights it up. In other words, slim to none imo. Kids rarely go back to the school they decommitted from. Adam Anderson did it last year, but the circumstances were different. Auburn seems to be imploding and their passing offense is worse than ours at UGA. Have to think its 1) Miami 2) OU and UGA/Auburn fighting at a distant third. JH still plans to OV Auburn and UGA, so I guess anything is possible, just unlikely. Also have heard that UGA is trying to flip Ramel Keyton from UT and I would assume its directly tied to how the coaches feel about JH because he wasn't a target before the JH decommitment.

I have read through a bunch of UGA 247 threads and it seems like they are working on flipping George Pickens from Auburn too. I think the concern there is grades? I thought it was interesting today that Mansell mentioned them going after a 2nd QB in next years class - it immediately caused panic that he knew something about Fromms/Fields transferring. It does seem interesting- it could be insurance in case one leaves but that leaves me to wonder which one? Is this a sign they may start working Fromm out and Fields in? I have to think that other than the Brinks truck, that might be the one thing that would make JH think about going back to UGA. IDK

Advertisement
I have read through a bunch of UGA 247 threads and it seems like they are working on flipping George Pickens from Auburn too. I think the concern there is grades? I thought it was interesting today that Mansell mentioned them going after a 2nd QB in next years class - it immediately caused panic that he knew something about Fromms/Fields transferring. It does seem interesting- it could be insurance in case one leaves but that leaves me to wonder which one? Is this a sign they may start working Fromm out and Fields in? I have to think that other than the Brinks truck, that might be the one thing that would make JH think about going back to UGA. IDK

I'd be shocked if they flipped Pickens.

Buckle up fellas it’s gone be a ride till the end. Hopefully he ends up in a Donk when its all said and done with.
He's been a great coach so far. If he pulls this off, Miami needs to redo his contract. You can't let this guy leave.

I don't seem them trying to work Fromm out and Fields in. That makes absolutely no sense. Fromm is completing 73% of his passes for 12 TDs to 2 INTs and avering 10.5 yards per attempt. Kirby Smart isn't going to mess with what could be a national championship team just to make Fields and/or some recruits happy.

Advertisement
Didn't CJ Henderson, or who was the other DB we lost to UFelon that same class, Edwards?

Whatever, I think Haselwood is ours right now, we just have to make sure it stays that way. I like the way the kid is handling things, nice and quiet, just going about his business.
I saw CJ a few days before he signed with UFAG and he had on multiple UM wristbands. Not that this has anything to do with JH, the amount of gear he wears of ours is insane.

What did he get banned for?
Trolling everyone here. Kept changing his story on Haselwood and when pressed was vague or ignored. It got to the point the was straight up insulting posters who questioned him and never gave any specifics. Basically a guy who started a controversy for no reason.

Trolling everyone here. Kept changing his story on Haselwood and when pressed was vague or ignored. It got to the point the was straight up insulting posters who questioned him and never gave any specifics. Basically a guy who started a controversy for no reason.
Oh don’t worry tho he’s a Cane fan right and is legit? Lol

Advertisement
Back