Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

My thinking is that Okie being loaded at the WR spot this cycle will not have any bearing on Haselwood. This is a kid that isn’t scared of comp and would expect to beat anyone out.

I’ve never seen 3-4 five star WRs in the same class... if it happens I’ll be shocked and impressed

Advertisement
Not sure about all this love for OU. The QB is out after this year and after the drop a couple more games because they still don’t have a defense they won’t look so shiny any more. Plus it’s OK!

I’ve never seen 3-4 five star WRs in the same class... if it happens I’ll be shocked and impressed

Bama did it with Juedy, Smith and Ruggs but yeah there is only one ball. I would say if he wants more of a city lifestyle, I doubt OU will be much of a threat.

When I read that Oklahoma was his dream school bc his dad and grandparents went there That’s when I realized they were more of a threat than I thought at first.

I think if OU didn’t already have a loaded WR class they would be a lock for him but I hope he comes to Miami.
If we can pull Mallory from Michigan we have a shot with Haselwood.

Advertisement
I knew we were going to be elite (again) under Butch when he went out-of-state and signed the top ranked recruit in the country.

DJ didn't come from SEC country, which would make this even more impressive. Signing Haselwood would take this program to another level.

Do I think it will happen? Not a chance in the world given how the recruiting game is played these days. But what the f*ck do I know.

I don’t see Auburn as a threat. It is turning into a dumpster fire over there. This is from their moderator on 247. Georgia boosters are our biggest threat. They will not let the top player leave the state to go play for Mark Richt without a (fight 💰💰💰💰) View attachment 65965View attachment 65966View attachment 65967
Gotta be great news for Richards and a Haselwood since they are considering them. Auburn still has A&M, Georgia, Bama, and Ole Miss. That’s at least 3 losses.

Gentleman, just wait and see. Gotta stop counting the chicks b4 the eggs hatch. The back & forth is bad for the health.

Let the season play out and see what happens.

What's the percentage of these kids signing with the same squad they de-commit from? I been following this game for 18 years and I swear it's gotta be less than 10% from my memory. This does not bode well for Georgia.

Advertisement
Fluff piece from Rusty this am:

Talked again on Tuesday with source I have trusted many times over different prospects. That source maintained to me that Georgia is a real threat to end up with Jadon Haselwood in December no matter if he commits another place or not in the next month and half etc. He is an early enrollee. Again this will most likely come down to something on NSD in December with an announcement.. Lot of twist and turns I would imagine between now and then.

Talked again on Tuesday with source I have trusted many times over different prospects. That source maintained to me that Georgia is a real threat to end up with Jadon Haselwood in December no matter if he commits another place or not in the next month and half etc. He is an early enrollee. Again this will most likely come down to something on NSD in December with an announcement.. Lot of twist and turns I would imagine between now and then.

Lol at this. Seems like a good kid that won’t commit somewhere else then end up back at UGA the last minute. This looks like it’s written to both calm the fans and stop any potential fallout with other kids that are committed or on the fence.
Not saying he’ll end up here or at uga. But to commit somewhere else then flip back. The fugg they think this dude is Derek hunter or some Shiite.

Hello I'm Rusty and I don't know ****.

The only way I buy that this kid commits back to UGA is if he’s been bought. Kid decommits after being committed for nearly 2 years, went to a UGA game and seen his boy fields getting absolutely no playing time, on on the other hand, visits Miami to witness one of the most electrifying games of his life, sees how we’re clearly passing the ball more, sees how the freshmen are getting playing time, gets the news the same day that our X receiver’s football career is over from a neck injury, has everyone from his HS coach to Micheal Irvin vouching for us, yet rusty still feels that UGA is a “real threat” late in December, either UGA fans are that confident in the bagman or he’s clearly writing this to save face from here to December, my guess is both.

Advertisement
CHAD SIMMONS, RIVALS.COM SOUTHEAST ANALYST
“ if I had to name a school to beat, it would be Miami.
"The connection he has with the UM staff has put them in a good spot showing A.J. Green at Georgia and telling Haselwood he can be that in Coral Gables. There appears to be some true momentum with Miami at this time
TAKE TWO: MIKE FARRELL, RIVALS.COM RECRUITING DIRECTOR
“Georgia doesn’t put too many receivers in the NFL. I still think he could go back to Georgia though.
"Miami is probably the team to beat if you’re talking about anybody who is going to steal him away. My guess is that he ends up back at Georgia or ends up going to Miami

Advertisement
I apologize to everyone for not catching this thread before it got out of hand. I've been in the hospital and just got of surgery on my stomach a few hours ago.

I tried to clean it back up and banned shad83.

Please help me by reporting any post that needs mod attention.
Sorry to hear about your surgery bro. Hope everything is good.

Well technically if it’s about the passing and throwing the ball, OU is kinda ahead of most right now. I don’t think that’s all he cares about just sayin it’s not a no brained in that case.

Valid point, but let's compare Miami and OU WR's in the last 40 years and see who does it better.

I apologize to everyone for not catching this thread before it got out of hand. I've been in the hospital and just got of surgery on my stomach a few hours ago.

Thank you sir I appreciate you doing this and taking the time to work even after surgery. Hope all is well with you and I’ll pray for a quick recovery.

What did he get banned for?

Advertisement
Back