Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
MY TAKE: this is either very good or very bad. Either it was a free trip or they trying to create suspense to control the crystal balls and already know he’s coming here. EITHER Way I’ll say this: the staff has done a good job of sniffing out free visits. They did so with Chris Steele and with kardell Thomas as well. I’m not buying the free trip stuff because of that but basically no one knows ****. Stop listening to people on here that day they know a friend of a friend of a friends dad of a coach.

Also this kid has an entire team behind him and they manage everything well. They gonna probably want it to be big and for the kids moment to not be ruined. Keep that in mind.

Advertisement
He’s been here on his own dime twice.

There are rarely signing day surprises anymore because people can track everyone’s movements and themkids broadcast it. He will go to one of the schools he has visited.
Yeah free trips happen late in the process for visit fillers. Someone you didn't hear about all season but highly rated and the coaches wanna roll the dice because they have some dime to burn. This guy has been here multiple times and trending Miami.

Advertisement
We got a Wiltfong CB and y’all are doubting smh. Until that changes I’ll take out current chances with Jadon everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

So who is gonna be the first person to have insider knowledge that he did in fact get a U tattoo? I am waiting....

Advertisement
So who is gonna be the first person to have insider knowledge that he did in fact get a U tattoo? I am waiting....
My boy a janitor’s assistant at the high school. He showed up talking about it and said he was getting a U tattoo.

Don’t @ me !!

I think he has the most upside at safety. He’s a great WR on the HS level and will be a good one at Miami, but I think his upside is at a safety that can plan man against an WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back