Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
A crystal ball prediction from shad83 or a crystal ball prediction from Steve wiltfong, one of these cats either doesn’t know or knows too much. Leave it at that.

Advertisement
Most recent I can't think of is Kenny stills but I'm sure I'm forgetting someone
Thanks, he has been a pretty good pickup for the fins. I feel OU doesn't produce physical receivers, most likely because every defense in the Big12 is soft.

Why do you suckers buy every line of **** you hear from every poster who shows up on here? Someone shows up and says they know someone, and you automatically buy into everything they say.

+1 Dude said he knows people in Georgia and he might, except he just posted for the first time in 3 years as soon as a little Haselwood smoke started.

Advertisement
Well I’ll tell y’all this. His handler or whatever he is made it sound like it’s just a free trip

9DEF7637-E2A5-4D53-9E69-385D3AA3F2FD.jpeg
Posted this on his story today.

On he other hand Jadon was recording some video at a barber shop. Could also be a commitment video no one knows.

Advertisement
I don't remember who the guy was on the big 3 podcast who said a coach who was recruiting him, one of the smaller coaches said the guy was going to Miami, long before he backed away from UGA. I appreciate all the people who bring information here, i do because without it, there is nothing to talk about but if u cant atleast lay the basis for your prognostications, im not believing any of it. I also wont tell you you're lying, just that i don't believe it.

That's one of the main reason i made the post on the main board about the people who were saying Richt benched AR because he yelled at Rosier at the LSU game.

not sure why an;yone puts any stock into what "insiders" on here say. They're always wrong.

Listen to what Ivins and Wiltfong say. They might not be perfect but they have actual sources. Even Newberg, who hates Miami but has good GA connectins has said he's been told for awhile Jadon is likely coming.

Or just keep believing guys like shad and dsileojr, whatever

Advertisement
What about Dede Westbrook?

Considering our last quality receivers are Dorsett (bust) and Hurns, I wouldn’t do that comparison with OU as far as recent nfl success!
True looking at DeDe and Sterling's numbers this year we probably have to wait for Mr. Thomas to have another good one.

Advertisement
Back