Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

I think he has the most upside at safety. He’s a great WR on the HS level and will be a good one at Miami, but I think his upside is at a safety that can plan man against an WR.
Stop it

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys realize Saban wants him at safety. It’s not an outlandish opinion. Looks at his film he looks better on D than he does O.

He just got the royal treatment and saw all we have to offer. If he doesn’t commit soon, then he’s got doubts and is looking for something else.

It’s why car dealers never want people to leave the lot. Once you leave the lot, your chances of buying elsewhere go up exponentially.
Great! The U is now a used car dealer.

Advertisement
The **** im gonna raise in there if they lose to LSU or Kentucky. Ohhhhhh please lord! Let it happen

hey’re losing to LSU this Saturday. No way they’re gonna go into Death Valley and steam roll em. Kirby and the boys are about to get a wake up call and I’m going straight to the thread for Megadude.

You guys realize Saban wants him at safety. It’s not an outlandish opinion. Looks at his film he looks better on D than he does O.
Reminder that people said Ahmmon Richards had a higher ceiling as a safety than a receiver. If 247 validates him as a #1 WR than he’s a WR

I know some of y’all never got the fine *** cheerleaders growing up cause y’all have the confidence of a version nerd 🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is going to take all his visits so stressing over it now is kind of pointless. Same with Bogle. Neither will announce anytime soon in my opinion. I’d be shocked if one of them did. We need to go ahead and land Nunn and Ingraham and let the momentum start rolling.

I don’t see Auburn as a threat. It is turning into a dumpster fire over there. This is from their moderator on 247. Georgia boosters are our biggest threat. They will not let the top player leave the state to go play for Mark Richt without a (fight 💰💰💰💰)
FB86615E-7A32-4D12-9643-26F4B576A7D5.jpeg
79EDC8C6-4425-4B00-944A-82AA3118A0AC.jpeg
203D0D60-879D-487E-A55C-93E1EE6C6F78.jpeg

When I read that Oklahoma was his dream school bc his dad and grandparents went there That’s when I realized they were more of a threat than I thought at first.

I think if OU didn’t already have a loaded WR class they would be a lock for him but I hope he comes to Miami.
My thinking is that Okie being loaded at the WR spot this cycle will not have any bearing on Haselwood. This is a kid that isn’t scared of comp and would expect to beat anyone out.

Advertisement
Back