Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

What's the percentage of these kids signing with the same squad they de-commit from? I been following this game for 18 years and I swear it's gotta be less than 10% from my memory. This does not bode well for Georgia.

Probably the biggest number of players that decommit and recommit later comes from a head coaching change. Since that is not the case here those odds would go down a lot more.

Advertisement
So Geo deleted his cover my *** post, unlocked the thread. Does my infraction go away since he changed his mind?
I didn’t delete anything, that was another mod.

This is what I said

What the **** did I just read this morning? Stepped away from the boards since yesterday.

Shad is a cane fan, I’ve known him for a few years but I was not expecting this at all. Totally caught me off guard.

He does have connects in Georgia area and knows a lot of the kids, parents and coaches there.

Where I can vouch for him is he did tell me about Haselwood visiting in the spring, paradise and the FSU game way before it was reported each time. Haselwood did come on a secret visit at one point as well.

I had no idea he was gonna react that way at all yesterday and no he’s not on a payroll here. I wasn’t expecting that at all.

As I said yesterday, for myself. I have no connects or horses in this Haselwood recruitment myself personally, but off what I have been told from others closer to the situation. I think Miami is in a very good spot right now regardless.”

Thread has to stop derailing now.

The only way I buy that this kid commits back to UGA is if he’s been bought. Kid decommits after being committed for nearly 2 years, went to a UGA game and seen his boy fields getting absolutely no playing time, on on the other hand, visits Miami to witness one of the most electrifying games of his life, sees how we’re clearly passing the ball more, sees how the freshmen are getting playing time, gets the news the same day that our X receiver’s football career is over from a neck injury, has everyone from his HS coach to Micheal Irvin vouching for us, yet rusty still feels that UGA is a “real threat” late in December, either UGA fans are that confident in the bagman or he’s clearly writing this to save face from here to December, my guess is both.

Hence why Del McGee has now been assigned to his recruitment with Chaney. The kid is going to have everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him.

Just another little tidbit - he is wearing another Miami shirt at school today. I don't know how to post the picture but his buddy Rashad Cheney posted it on his instagram. It's a white polo shirt. Wouldn't be surprised if Rusty's post is to deflect the pics from yesterday (the special Addidas collection jacket he was wearing) and today.

I apologize to everyone for not catching this thread before it got out of hand. I've been in the hospital and just got of surgery on my stomach a few hours ago.

I tried to clean it back up and banned shad83.

Please help me by reporting any post that needs mod attention.

Hope you feel better man. My brother had surgery for broken leg just other night.

Advertisement
Valid point, but let's compare Miami and OU WR's in the last 40 years and see who does it better.
There is nothing to see there, they aren't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to WR history which helps us but as we all know its deeper than that. Kids are all about what have you done for me lately. To me the biggest factors trending for us here at this point are as follows, he is a city kid and likes Miami, and the emergence of Perry. If Perry counties to develop and make waves. then we have to feel good here.

I apologize to everyone for not catching this thread before it got out of hand. I've been in the hospital and just got of surgery on my stomach a few hours ago.

Hope you're OK, my dude. God bless you.

Oh wow please don't apologize I hope you're ok

Buckle up fellas it’s gone be a ride till the end. Hopefully he ends up in a Donk when its all said and done with.

Advertisement
Hence why Del McGee has now been assigned to his recruitment with Chaney. The kid is going to have everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him.

Just another little tidbit - he is wearing another Miami shirt at school today. I don't know how to post the picture but his buddy Rashad Cheney posted it on his instagram. It's a white polo shirt. Wouldn't be surprised if Rusty's post is to deflect the pics from yesterday (the special Addidas collection jacket he was wearing) and today.
If you are trying to post screen shots Hoya you would have to crop the pic first

Man o man this kid loves us. I think we are being to pessimistic and paranoid here. Ill be damned if he doesnt pick the school who's gear he wears almost every day. He wearing another fresh Miami polo today and he lovin that ****

Man o man this kid loves us. I think we are being to pessimistic and paranoid here. Ill be damned if he doesnt pick the school who's gear he wears almost every day. He wearing another fresh Miami polo today and he lovin that ****

Totally different look for him, right? Looked like Chaney was giving him a hard time.. Pretty funny

Can anyone remember a recruit wearing so much gear of a certain school and then pick a different school?

Advertisement
Post the pic...

Can anyone remember a recruit wearing so much gear of a certain school and then pick a different school?

Didn't CJ Henderson, or who was the other DB we lost to UFelon that same class, Edwards?

Whatever, I think Haselwood is ours right now, we just have to make sure it stays that way. I like the way the kid is handling things, nice and quiet, just going about his business.

Didn't CJ Henderson, or who was the other DB we lost to UFelon that same class, Edwards?

Whatever, I think Haselwood is ours right now, we just have to make sure it stays that way. I like the way the kid is handling things, nice and quiet, just going about his business.

He may have, I seem to remember him wearing some UF stuff as well and then there were those rumblings about him not liking Rumph yelling at him or some silly ish like that. Not saying it is true but we have not heard anything about JH having issues with the staff.

Advertisement

Henderson visited Miami a ton but was flirting with Florida big time in the process. Edwards I don’t remember him visiting as often as Henderson. But I haven’t seen or read Haselwood hyping up any other school other than Miami so you def have to look at that as a positive.

Fluff piece from Rusty this am:

Talked again on Tuesday with source I have trusted many times over different prospects. That source maintained to me that Georgia is a real threat to end up with Jadon Haselwood in December no matter if he commits another place or not in the next month and half etc. He is an early enrollee. Again this will most likely come down to something on NSD in December with an announcement.. Lot of twist and turns I would imagine between now and then.
The only way JH comes back to UGA is if Kirby switches to Fields and Fields lights it up. In other words, slim to none imo. Kids rarely go back to the school they decommitted from. Adam Anderson did it last year, but the circumstances were different. Auburn seems to be imploding and their passing offense is worse than ours at UGA. Have to think its 1) Miami 2) OU and UGA/Auburn fighting at a distant third. JH still plans to OV Auburn and UGA, so I guess anything is possible, just unlikely. Also have heard that UGA is trying to flip Ramel Keyton from UT and I would assume its directly tied to how the coaches feel about JH because he wasn't a target before the JH decommitment.

Advertisement
Back