Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement

No it’s not uga best recruiter is on him

Do you have info that he won’t be a cane or are you just speculating because of this? I promise I am not attacking you I am just curious.

Is UGa’s best recruiter a booster?

Advertisement
So are you implying that it’s a 50-50 battle between Miami and UGA like the crystal balls suggest or its inevitable that he’ll go back to UGA and he just decommited to enjoy the process briefly?
Lulz Mansell himself said they were third 3 days ago.

So are you implying that it’s a 50-50 battle between Miami and UGA like the crystal balls suggest or its inevitable that he’ll go back to UGA and he just decommited to enjoy the process briefly?

That is exactly what he is implying ... SMH

Advertisement
That recruiter isn’t going to help UGA throw the ball more. Don’t get me started about Auburn either. Miami is WR U. If the kid is serious about his College career and isn’t playing the game, then it’s a no brainer.
Well technically if it’s about the passing and throwing the ball, OU is kinda ahead of most right now. I don’t think that’s all he cares about just sayin it’s not a no brained in that case.

Recruiting vets know how this story ends...

We don’t get this type of recruit. Flame away but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Well technically if it’s about the passing and throwing the ball, OU is kinda ahead of most right now. I don’t think that’s all he cares about just sayin it’s not a no brained in that case.

True... however, OU has two 5 star WRs committed plus another fringe 4/5 star

True... however, OU has two 5 star WRs committed plus another fringe 4/5 star
Yeah, and I believe him being a city kid gives us a huge advantage. Still his dad is an OU alum and they have a lethal passing game. They will be a treat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well thanks for the info shad83. Do you know how he liked his Miami visit this past weekend though?

I’m not in on that the longer he takes the less likely he’ll commit stuff. This guy is going to take his OV to Auburn then to UGA.

I specifically believe it because Ivins just said this guy is really attracted to the city and it’s lifestyle. He’s looking to leave...

He just got the royal treatment and saw all we have to offer. If he doesn’t commit soon, then he’s got doubts and is looking for something else.

It’s why car dealers never want people to leave the lot. Once you leave the lot, your chances of buying elsewhere go up exponentially.

I know he won’t be a cane...

is this the best recruiter thats on him?

smugmanmoneybags-320x320.jpg

Advertisement
Back