Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Georgia has made a tactical mistake in not protecting their home base (Look at the state top 20), Georgia recruits have always committed elsewhere (Clemson, Ohio St, Bama, etc.) this year it seems worse. But they have to lock their base. If Hasselwood becomes a Cane plus the work we will do in Buford and surrounding schools, this is HUGE payback for last year and for the run they are giving us on TS.

If he doesn't commit to us very soon, then he's likely using us to get the "intangibles" up. There's really no reason not to commit to us now that he had his OV with his pops and got to experience Hard Rock going nuts.

I'm thinking this will be a Jarren type of deal where he goes home, talks it over a little and then shuts it down. If he doesn't, then the longer it drags out the more the bag schools will make stuff happen.

Advertisement
It’s a royal rumble on there lol. They don’t want Haselwood to be a Cane at all they rather him go to OU or Auburn 😂
Any UGA fan that would rather haselwood go to auburn over Miami must have some serious sour grapes toward Richt. Haselwood going out of conference is the best case scenario for UGA at this point. Why they would want him to go to an in conference rival who we play every year instead of a team we have no connection with outside of a past coach is beyond me.

Any UGA fan that would rather haselwood go to auburn over Miami must have some serious sour grapes toward Richt. Haselwood going out of conference is the best case scenario for UGA at this point. Why they would want him to go to an in conference rival who we play every year instead of a team we have no connection with outside of a past coach is beyond me.

Because in their hearts they know Richt is a good coach and that there is a great probability that Smart is a corch who rode a bunch of Richt'seniors to the championship. If Richt wins big and consistently in Miami, letting Richt go will seem like a huge mistake. It's a pride issue as of this point.

Because in their hearts they know Richt is a good coach and that there is a great probability that Smart is a corch who rode a bunch of Richt'seniors to the championship. If Richt wins big and consistently in Miami, letting Richt go will seem like a huge mistake. It's a pride issue as of this point.
From a logical standpoint anywhere but auburn should be the goal. UGA fans are happy with smart, Miami fans are happy with richt. UGA fans throwing shade at richt because of this are petty imo. I’ve already posted my feelings about the richt situation. Good guy, good coach, had some unlucky breaks at UGA and the administration went behind his back at the end. No reason to hope he fails.

Advertisement

I wanted to add they know the best recruiting hotbed is South FL. If RIcht keeps winning, gets the top recruits here, and can pluck an occasional 5 star from GA...it's all but over for them.

Don’t know if y’all noticed but I was in that 247 thread throwing hooks while they’re busy jabbing lol.

I got those boys to say that Clappy was a better coach than Richt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haselwood’s handler was loving the game. He was definitely into it and seemed like he was having himself a day.

I think that bodes well for us down the road. They love the flashy Miami lifestyle.
Handler?

Advertisement

IDK if I would call him that. I thought so at first but I believe he is a very close friend of the family. No personal knowledge but based on public media stuff. He is definitely older. Seems to be kind of a "big brother " to JH and also Rashad Cheney and their buddy at Auburn. I am sure he is a confidente and probably gives advice. Don't know how much more than that.

Advertisement
Back