Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Not saying it's wrong to want him to commit and recruit, but you're 100% wrong if you're saying that there's no difference in him being recruited by other schools. Kirby is like Saban. The heat will be turned up ten fold if he commits. I'm not saying he won't be able to hold his ground, but there will most definitely be a difference in how they "recruit" him. I've seen it too many times.
No it will not. I strongly disagree with that. Schools dont turn up heat because a guy commits to another school, they turn up the heat when hes either leaning elsewhere or leaning towards them to close the deal. If you think for a second that the stove hasnt already be turned on to full capacity you are way wrong.

Advertisement
Yep.

The Devonta Smith case was a good example of that.

Never formally committed, but was a silent for a couple months or more and he definitely didn't end up here.

No it will not. I strongly disagree with that. Schools dont turn up heat because a guy commits to another school, they turn up the heat when hes either leaning elsewhere or leaning towards them to close the deal. If you think for a second that the stove hasnt already be turned on to full capacity you are way wrong.

Agree to disagree. I'm right here in SEC country. Friends with numerous high school coaches in the area, including one whose son committed to an SEC school, and then another certain SEC school turned up the heat bigtime. Don't know where you are but I know EXACTLY what it's like where I am.

tumblr_nnn7qxd5f31urg2hno1_250.gif

Advertisement
Would be the biggest out of state get since Arthur Brown? Best out of state get since DJ Williams?

We are talking about an incredible get if we land him.

Up-voted because I know where you were going with that. According to recruiting rankings, this is no doubt a huge coup.

At the same time, a shout out the special OOS Canes who have proven it on the field: Njoku, Willis, Dallas, Jeff Thomas, Jordan, and all the other OOS players -- past, current and future -- that make this team great.

Advertisement
Surprised we don't have any jerseys without names just for recruits. Jadon was wearing Bandys #2 Jersey.

He could wear #2 considering he'd be on offense while Bandy's defense. They both just couldn't be out on special teams at the same time.

Advertisement
He could wear #2 considering he'd be on offense while Bandy's defense. They both just couldn't be out on special teams at the same time.
What? Im not talking about, im saying for the photo shoot why was he wearing Bandys Jersey he should have worn one with no name on there. Kinda weird to wear another players Jersey for a photo shoot but thats just my opinion.

Advertisement
On one hand, Haselwood seems to be trending to the Canes. On the other, this thread has exceeded 30 pages and I have yet to see a 30+ page thread on here this positive. I’m pretty sure it’s science. I’m worried.

On one hand, Haselwood seems to be trending to the Canes. On the other, this thread has exceeded 30 pages and I have yet to see a 30+ page thread on here this positive. I’m pretty sure it’s science. I’m worried.

Facts!

Advertisement
Back