Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Call me crazy, but I'd prefer he keep things the same right now. Just keep showing love, commit right before the early signing period, sign, and then keep it moving.

I rather he jump on board and recruit for us.

Advertisement
Would be the biggest out of state get since Arthur Brown? Best out of state get since DJ Williams?

We are talking about an incredible get if we land him.

Advertisement
Would be the biggest out of state get since Arthur Brown? Best out of state get since DJ Williams?

We are talking about an incredible get if we land him.

Willis (transfer) 5*
JT and Jordan aren't too bad for out of state pulls. JT was 40th and Jordan 33rd in the country.

He can do that in December.
I rather he do it now. There literally no difference in the being recruited by other schools standpoint. The big difference is that he can build momentum. With most guys signing in December you have to build a lot of momentum in the fall to be able to lock up 80-90 percent of the class in the early signing period.

Advertisement
I rather he jump on board and recruit for us.

I am not so sure Jadon is the "recruiting" type. At least not like Keontra Smith - doing it publicly. He seems pretty low key - I could see him talking to a few guys he knows- like Tyrique - but I don't get the feeling he is going to be in people's ears.

Just having him commit to us after leaving UGA would say ALOT without him saying much of anything....

I rather he do it now. There literally no difference in the being recruited by other schools standpoint. The big difference is that he can build momentum. With most guys signing in December you have to build a lot of momentum in the fall to be able to lock up 80-90 percent of the class in the early signing period.

Not saying it's wrong to want him to commit and recruit, but you're 100% wrong if you're saying that there's no difference in him being recruited by other schools. Kirby is like Saban. The heat will be turned up ten fold if he commits. I'm not saying he won't be able to hold his ground, but there will most definitely be a difference in how they "recruit" him. I've seen it too many times.

Advertisement
Back