Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

if ya don't care why you keep posting about it? why the hate for macho he pork your sister or something?

Why I keep posting about it?? are you drunk or blind? And Lol at why the hate for MaRcho gtfoh groupie idgaf about him enough to hate him he is a joke though. clown comes at me on here all the time but you taking up for your tinder match.

Advertisement
Why I keep posting about it?? are you drunk or blind? And Lol at why the hate for MaRcho gtfoh groupie idgaf about him enough to hate him he is a joke though. clown comes at me on here all the time but you taking up for your tinder match.

Ummmmmm no just stating obvious things, you keep saying you don’t care yet keep making posts about it and have responses like the one you just gave me, just stating the obvious

Advertisement
Sorry to interrupt but it seems to me that the coaching staff felt that AR might not be back and they started the pressure on Hazelwood showing him how he would fit it as AR did. Just my CIS mind spinning

Advertisement
Sorry to interrupt but it seems to me that the coaching staff felt that AR might not be back and they started the pressure on Hazelwood showing him how he would fit it as AR did. Just my CIS mind spinning
Or maybe hes one of the highest rated wr prospects ever anf they wanted him badly like every single school

Pretty sure we have been recruiting him since we offered in winter. Maybe a bit harder since he came in May on his own nickel. He seems like a great fit in our WR room.. Hopefully he will feel the same. Seems like the timing could be meant to be...

Only thing Macho said that he was hearing that I know is wrong was Lucas potential flip to Miami and that’s not happening, outside of that he knows people and hears info but this fighting over who’s right or not is stupid. If you don’t believe him don’t read and comment.

Advertisement

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back