Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Surprised there's no mention in all the comments about a Georgia baseball player using a racial epithet against a Georgia football player TODAY.

Maybe he just doesn't want to go to U of KKK.

Advertisement
Newberg just put in a crystal ball in our favor.
I hate Newberg, but he and Rusty Mansell are very close. I highly doubt he would have pit a CB in for Miami without Rusty shedding some light on the situation.

Just got a crystal ball to Oklahoma from a Texans a and m insider. That tells us to not pay attention until Ivins, Mansell, or wilfort make their picks.

You already in dawg. Embrace it lol. I’m the same way. I wasn’t going to buy it, ever. Now that this has happened I still don’t want to but it’s hard.

Remember just Sunday Mansell was saying after his visit this weekend that he was comfortable saying he would stick to UGA. Wow that turned quickly lol. You need to bump that post :eagerness:

Advertisement
And now fresh off the press from Auburns board. You all are welcome fellas. I’ll be posting my Venmo username at a later time, donations are welcome lol.

The news that the country’s No. 1 receiver, Jadon Haselwood of Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove, de-committed from Georgia on Tuesday night was stunning to many. But to others, including some of our best sources, it was not. In fact, we have written for months several people with knowledge of his recruitment thought he could be flipped. Additionally, it was here where it was first written Miami could be a team to watch.

Now that Haselwood is back on the market, does Auburn have a shot? Here’s what we’re hearing Tuesday night …

-It really feels like Auburn and Miami are the teams to watch, along with Georgia. Oftentimes, when someone de-commits they don’t go back to the school with which they parted ways. But, as Auburn fans know, it does happen (Nate Craig-Myers comes to mind). What I’m saying is this: Don’t count out the Bulldogs just yet. Oklahoma is another school involved of note.

-Haselwood will officially visit the ‘Canes this weekend. He loves that program. I was told recently Miami was feeling much better about its chances of late — and that’s before Tuesday’s news. At Auburn, the staff is said to think the Tigers’ future at quarterback with 2019 commit Bo Nix is greater than anything Miami has on the roster or is coming through. That is something the Tigers will try to hammer home.

-I was told late Tuesday that Miami is most concerned about Auburn. That is a huge development.

-The Tigers fully expect Haselwood to officially visit, confirming what he has consistently said. The details of that are being worked out, a source said. To date, Haswelwood has made four known visits to Auburn this year. Also, he attended the Auburn-Washington game in Atlanta last month.

Haselwood and his mother have developed extremely close relationships with Auburn receivers coach Kodi Burnsand tight ends coach Larry Porter, his area recruiter. Additionally, he was 7-on-7 teammates with Nix and 4-star Tigers receiver commit George Pickens. That teams’ coach: Auburn legend Cam Newton. Auburn is hopeful those relationships pay off.

-Some of you may be asking, is Haselwood close with 5-star Auburn linebacker commit Owen Pappoe, who also lives in the metro-Atlanta region? We’ve been told while they know each other fairly well, they’re not super tight or anything like that.

1COMMENTS
-We’ve been told over and over Tuesday night Haswelwood “is his own guy.” In another words, he’s probably not going to be influenced too much by others — where they go or what they tell him. He’ll continue to watch the major teams involved in hopes of finding the best fit.

Even as chatter persisted Haselwood wasn’t solid, Georgia continued to feel very good about holding on, according to every media outlet that covers that program. This development certainly has shaken things up.

I thought about deejay, reason I said cager is I think he would be the one that knows more about the stuff some recruits are looking for on recruiting trips...if ya smell what the rock is cookin.

and how does this place not have a Rock smilie?

Advertisement
Him and Stevenson are tight too.

Man we need to end fsu
giphy.gif

This kid could commit to us Monday and I still wouldn’t feel comfortable lol. He is too **** good. UGA and AU won’t stop courting him until that pen hits the paper. It will be a battle regardless but this is obviously a huge development in our favor. N’Kosi has to show the kid something this weekend...
The way its been going if he pledges Monday its over he aint going anywhere but Miami. Like posters said before me he may have fallen in love and the actions seem so. This isnt a sfla kid whos seen this his whole life this was new to him.

Advertisement
The #1 WR from a couple of years ago, who transferred from Cal to UGA has yet to see the field and hasn’t recorded one catch. Word is he is soft and can’t block so they aren’t playing him. Makes sense if true, but the kid probably sees that and is like wtf?

-Haselwood will officially visit the ‘Canes this weekend. He loves that program. I was told recently Miami was feeling much better about its chances of late — and that’s before Tuesday’s news. At Auburn, the staff is said to think the Tigers’ future at quarterback with 2019 commit Bo Nix is greater than anything Miami has on the roster or is coming through. That is something the Tigers will try to hammer home.

LOL Bo nix is not wiping Perry or Williams shoes!!!

Just got a crystal ball to Oklahoma from a Texans a and m insider. That tells us to not pay attention until Ivins, Mansell, or wilfort make their picks.
Ehh he only did that because Haselwood stated OU was his dream school in the past. We know how the “dream school” typically plays out.

The #1 WR from a couple of years ago, who transferred from Cal to UGA has yet to see the field and hasn’t recorded one catch. Word is he is soft and can’t block so they aren’t playing him. Makes sense if true, but the kid probably sees that and is like wtf?

robertson has a few carries and a long TD

Advertisement
Back