Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
robertson has a few carries and a long TD

Well, just reporting what the UGA fans are saying and *****ing about now. I just looked it up, I see he has 3 carries and a rushing TD so we are both correct. I would imagine Haselwood wouldnt want to have less than a handful of carries either 4 games into his career at UGA.

Advertisement
He wears a lot of Miami gear and his idol is Aj Green and Richt has been selling him hard on being his next AJ Green.

We have a good shot. But between Us, UGA, Oklahoma, and Auburn, I'd probably say Auburn is last. Its probably a toss up between the other 3. UGA running the ball a **** load, and him seeing Perry doing well is probably good for us.

Advertisement
And now fresh off the press from Auburns board. You all are welcome fellas. I’ll be posting my Venmo username at a later time, donations are welcome lol.

The news that the country’s No. 1 receiver, Jadon Haselwood of Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove, de-committed from Georgia on Tuesday night was stunning to many. But to others, including some of our best sources, it was not. In fact, we have written for months several people with knowledge of his recruitment thought he could be flipped. Additionally, it was here where it was first written Miami could be a team to watch.

Now that Haselwood is back on the market, does Auburn have a shot? Here’s what we’re hearing Tuesday night …

-It really feels like Auburn and Miami are the teams to watch, along with Georgia. Oftentimes, when someone de-commits they don’t go back to the school with which they parted ways. But, as Auburn fans know, it does happen (Nate Craig-Myers comes to mind). What I’m saying is this: Don’t count out the Bulldogs just yet. Oklahoma is another school involved of note.

-Haselwood will officially visit the ‘Canes this weekend. He loves that program. I was told recently Miami was feeling much better about its chances of late — and that’s before Tuesday’s news. At Auburn, the staff is said to think the Tigers’ future at quarterback with 2019 commit Bo Nix is greater than anything Miami has on the roster or is coming through. That is something the Tigers will try to hammer home.

-I was told late Tuesday that Miami is most concerned about Auburn. That is a huge development.

-The Tigers fully expect Haselwood to officially visit, confirming what he has consistently said. The details of that are being worked out, a source said. To date, Haswelwood has made four known visits to Auburn this year. Also, he attended the Auburn-Washington game in Atlanta last month.

Haselwood and his mother have developed extremely close relationships with Auburn receivers coach Kodi Burnsand tight ends coach Larry Porter, his area recruiter. Additionally, he was 7-on-7 teammates with Nix and 4-star Tigers receiver commit George Pickens. That teams’ coach: Auburn legend Cam Newton. Auburn is hopeful those relationships pay off.

-Some of you may be asking, is Haselwood close with 5-star Auburn linebacker commit Owen Pappoe, who also lives in the metro-Atlanta region? We’ve been told while they know each other fairly well, they’re not super tight or anything like that.

1COMMENTS
-We’ve been told over and over Tuesday night Haswelwood “is his own guy.” In another words, he’s probably not going to be influenced too much by others — where they go or what they tell him. He’ll continue to watch the major teams involved in hopes of finding the best fit.

Even as chatter persisted Haselwood wasn’t solid, Georgia continued to feel very good about holding on, according to every media outlet that covers that program. This development certainly has shaken things up.
Who the **** is Bo Nix?

Advertisement
3 things need to happen this weekend...
1) the weather and everything around his OV need to be perfect
2) we need NP to be like 25 of 33 for 350 yards and 4 TDs
3) we need to beat the brakes off FSU and the atmosphere to be like ND last year

3 things need to happen this weekend...
1) the weather and everything around his OV need to be perfect
2) we need NP to be like 25 of 33 for 350 yards and 4 TDs
3) we need to beat the brakes off FSU and the atmosphere to be like ND last year

4) We need Jadon Haselwood to commit

Advertisement
Wonder if the staff pushed for this ahead of his OV. I know they don't like kids committed to other schools OVing.

Advertisement
Back