Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
For those wondering about who will be his host, it is highly unlikely a player who dresses will be his host. Most likely it will be a walk on or someone who is redshirting. Need someone who can chill with him Friday night before the game while everyone else is at the team hotel.

For those wondering about who will be his host, it is highly unlikely a player who dresses will be his host. Most likely it will be a walk on or someone who is redshirting. Need someone who can chill with him Friday night before the game while everyone else is at the team hotel.
Jarren and Uncle Realus

So Richards?

It's likely a Georgia kid. I would put Dallas on him. Let the OG ambassador do his thing.

Advertisement

What?? He is being hosted by a star. He doesn’t care about the life of a walk on. He wants to feel what it is like to be a ***ing CANE! Show the man. Beat the noles like they are children

Have him chill with Bar Milo. I'm sure those 2 will get along great. Milo will probably even know of a dope bar matizvah to bring him to friday night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was very curious my dude. **** looks good unless AUB or UGA get in an epic bag war.

Being seeing bags mentioned everywhere, but having watched this young man for last couple years just do not believe bags influence his and family decision. He going to make big money in three years and he knows it. Would not even say ****y, more confidence and knowing what he can do on field.

Advertisement
Wow, this is big. I hope the coaches can close the deal starting this weekend. We are still up against Auburn, Oklahoma, and Ga not going to give up. I'm sure that other teams will jump into the race. And let's not forget what most of the posters on here love to bring up, the "bag game" is real and the price has risen if you want to focus on that.

If he chooses with his heart I think he'll be a Cane. I've thought that since he stated interest. The excitement in following recruiting... This is why us fans should never think that anyone is a lock to commit or bounce. If the coaching staff can pull this off we will close well with this recruiting class.

He told another SEC analyst he is looking at LSU and Ohio state possibly for last OV.

Just woke up to this... 😳, shout out to those of us who looked at this situation with enough optimism and wasn’t pessimistic and blamed “bags”, still a long way to go but if we impress him at the Rock, he could be a cane as early as Monday.

Advertisement
Back