Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Yes. And according to their insider analyst, the visit went well and "Haselwood spent a great deal of time alone with Kirby" This didn't give me optimism when I read it but now, have to assume whatever was said didn't make that big of an impression.....

It’s your time to shine now super sleuth. You and @htownkidd have doing the lords work on this throughout. On another note, guess he realized it didn’t take a whole weekend together to figure out Kirby is a douchee Little Satan disciple.

Advertisement
He was wearing canes gloves at summer camp, say what? We in there. He may ask Richt to switch him to D so he can get the Chain. He's a pretty good DB from his highlights.

Advertisement
It’s your time to shine now super sleuth. You and @htownkidd have doing the lords work on this throughout. On another note, guess he realized it didn’t take a whole weekend together to figure out Kirby is a douchee Little Satan disciple.
Naa he watch those 5 yard hitch routes and 65-35 run pass ratio.

Real question trying to gage how talented this kid is? How does he stack up against the ballers we landed and missed on? Jude’s, Ridley, AR82, pope, Cooley forgetting other I’m sure.

Advertisement
Auburn is closer (and an easier drive) than Athens is to Ellenwood.

But Hartsfield airport is 15 minutes away

Auburn isn't closer but the drive is "better." With that said, this kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders. If it's down to us and Auburn, I like our chances.

Wow!!! 11 pages already!!! lol. Great news. Usually decommits dont re-up back with their school - but I wouldn't rule UGA out here. I think we are in the driver's seat based on the timing of the decommitt. Oklahoma is a threat - but I think it's us and UGA - with us holding the lead for now.

Real question trying to gage how talented this kid is? How does he stack up against the ballers we landed and missed on? Jude’s, Ridley, AR82, pope, Cooley forgetting other I’m sure.
He is more elite than all
Of them at this stage. Ridley was also older than everyone

Advertisement
Doubt Auburn is a serious option for him. Jadon decommitted from UGa im sure for other factors like not feeling Kirby Smart but also bc they don’t pass enough in that offense. Auburn is worse when it comes to their run pass ratio so It’s safe to say he’s coming to MIAMI BOYS!!

:rickflair2:

Last edited:
Advertisement
He'll be watching his future team in notre-dame-murder atmosphere Saturday. He comin'
Beat me to it. The atmosphere Saturday will rival that of the ND game last year. Recruits eat that up even more than the fans, and we know how much it means to us. The red carpet rolled out for a game like this? Man, I'd commit on the spot.

Advertisement
Back