Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Woke up to this very surprising and encouraging news this morning. Of course I get to work and want nothing more than to log on here to read through the comments.

I also have 247 inside access and was on their board. They are having somewhat of a meltdown and definitely don't like that he's trending our way.

One thing ive always know about Richt is parents especially moms love him and he still very respected in Georgia. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirby tried to get him to cancel his visit or gave him an ultimatum and it backfired completely on him. Kirby thinks he's Saban but he's not

Everyone pump the brakes thinking he is Miami’s. He decommitted from Georgia that’s huge news especially right before his official visit here. Be patient, impress him this weekend, and continue to win and I’d say we have a really good chance of getting him.
I agree. We shouldn't get out in front of our skis. However, I'd think we have to be the favorite at this point. The kid has to be serious about Miami since he brought his family twice on unofficial visits where he went to Paradise camp over Dawg night.

Haselwood surely watched the UNC game. He sees what Perry brings to the table and how Miami plays their freshman if they're good enough to get reps.

I think we're in a great place with him. Let's see how it plays out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Beat me to it. The atmosphere Saturday will rival that of the ND game last year. Recruits eat that up even more than the fans, and we know how much it means to us. The red carpet rolled out for a game like this? Man, I'd commit on the spot.
Maybe that's why he decommited before his OV.

2.gif

We have had this situation in reverse where the kid either decommits or people think he's ours to lose and we act like we don't see the signs and meltdown when he pullsthe trigger elsewhere. its great to be on the other end with a real staff who knows how to build a program. Bet the UGA fans wondering how can they get beaten for backyard talent and they just came off a SEC champ and national title appearance! See boys, when kids want to go they go. Like i said, we need to just win our share of these big time battles. Once i see us doing that im not freaking out like under Golden welost everyone and searching Jersey for jags a week before signing day.

I think he is coming here but this is going till signing day.
He signs in December so I’m sure he’s going to have to come to a decision in the next couple of months. Wonder if anyone other than Miami Auburn and maybe Oklahoma will jump in the mix

Advertisement
So true. These kids are not dumb, they can see the depth chart and know to just keep working, getting stronger learn the playbook. We have a bunch of players. Harley would have been gone if kids all thought that way, now he eating and Perry gonna keep getting better.
The scary thing is that the only WR we lose is Langham due to graduation. Everyone else should be back including AR. Biggest problem is going to be getting all these guys on the field.

Next year our WR room is going to be scary. It's pretty scary now, but next year....OMG!!!!

Capt. Haselwood is a strong-willed kid. I wonder if Spermy Fart tried to strongarm him into not visiting UM or to publicly talk up UbaGA more and it backfired on him.

Probably tried to take a page out of Saban's playbook. Problem with that is, Kirby doesn't have anywhere near the cache that Saban does.

Advertisement
He signs in December so I’m sure he’s going to have to come to a decision in the next couple of months. Wonder if anyone other than Miami Auburn and maybe Oklahoma will jump in the mix

He told Jeff Sentell from Dawgnation that he may go to either LSU or Ohio State for the 5th OV if he takes it.

Advertisement
I believe he’s a Cane, writing has been on the wall. No chance he recommits to UGA after decommiting a week after just visting! Kirby is ****y but he don’t have no rings of his own like daddy Saban!

The big question I have is will this be the foreshadowing of commitments from Polk county boys? Wood, Sum, & Zip all stayed after Paradise Camp and partied (per posters on this board) they all post that **** Chucky doll too!

The star whores are going to pass out if we get both Haselwood and Neal lol. Been a minute since we had two 5* kids in the same class.

Advertisement
Back