Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Remember just Sunday Mansell was saying after his visit this weekend that he was comfortable saying he would stick to UGA. Wow that turned quickly lol. You need to bump that post :eagerness:
Goes to show you how much all these insiders really know.

Advertisement
Just read through the dozen or so Haselwood threads on the UGA 247 board. Mansell is getting roasted by a lot of people. He apparently met with JH for one hour on Thursday face to face and that's where he got the impression all was "good" so he wrote that in his piece. He said that Haselwood also gave the staff the impression it was all ok when he was there over the weekend. They got a call from him last night before the public announcement and supposedly were very surprised.

all of that aside, there are other people saying that this was coming for months. A few also saying that they have heard he has been all about Miami since spring - those include someone connected to the 7v7 team Haselwood plays on. Who knows if it's true. I think it's pretty obvious this kid does what HE wants and doesn't worry what others think or what it looks like.

Question for Georgia people: who is Darrin Hood? He seems to be a very close friend/confidante of Haselwood. Looks older than a student in the pics he has been in. He is ALWAYS with Haselwood. Posters on UGA board asking about him too. He came to Paradise with JH and the family.

...told y'all. but then again, I am just a redneck hick Georgia boy who knows nothing about the Atlanta area recruiting scene and has never been wrong about any Georgia recruit interest in us.... with that said, we must bust *** this weekend and kosi needs to light it the fuXk up. auburn is a serious threat. the Georgia boys on our team are putting in the work behind the scenes.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Uhm what? I was asking if he was cool with our Georgia players cause that’s what I thought I had heard. I was saying if he is, then they will be his host.
My fault just woke and didn’t read it through obviously but yes he’s cool with the GA kids and they’ll probably be his host. I’d guess Jarren and DJ

Been saying for months a kid especially local kid doesn't wear gear from an OOS school especially when committed to the hometown school unless it's real and he constantly ripped the offense it was obvious

"As for other contenders in the recruitment I continue to hear that Auburn is the biggest threat to Miami and not Oklahoma"

I like our chances going up against Auburn and not Oklahoma here

Advertisement
Question for Georgia people: who is Darrin Hood? He seems to be a very close friend/confidante of Haselwood. Looks older than a student in the pics he has been in. He is ALWAYS with Haselwood. Posters on UGA board asking about him too. He came to Paradise with JH and the family.

..coach, family friend, confidant

Advertisement
Difference there is N'kosi did it after a coaching change and early in the process... I believe it was stated Jadon is an EE so that leaves a little over two months before he puts pen to paper.

I don't think time is a factor here. This kid knows what he is doing and by all accounts has been thinking about his for awhile

This coming off him being in Athens this past weekend is still the biggest part to me, crazy

Advertisement
Back