Ivy League moving football to the Spring

I just posted an article from a reputable news source that states there isn't a link so far and the theories for why that may be (the protests were outside and the majority of the participants wearing masks). Additionally there were not spikes in places with large protests and were spikes where there were no protests. So yes, I think it is a fair request.

And again, it's not saying definitely that it won't lead to more, but that at least so far it does not appear to have.
And I’m telling you as somebody who has experience immunology that they’re full of ****. Protests happened everywhere even here in Miami and we’ve seen a tremendous spike in cases just like the Trump rally didn’t help Oklahoma.

Don’t believe everything they tell you. They’re telling you to wear medical masks but not telling you to change those masks after one use like we do in the hospital system. Most of you are walking with masks filled with bacteria because you’re not changing out your masks.

Advertisement
And I’m telling you as somebody who has experience immunology that they’re full of ****. Protests happened everywhere even here in Miami and we’ve seen a tremendous spike in cases just like the Trump rally didn’t help Oklahoma.

Don’t believe everything they tell you. They’re telling you to wear medical masks but not telling you to change those masks after one use like we do in the hospital system. Most of you are walking with masks filled with bacteria because you’re not changing out your masks.
I puts my masks out in the son after use - sew the ultra violet light can kill the Communist Chinese virus and other deplorables.

The way things are going, it seems to be getting more and more unlikely we’ll have anything resembling a normal football season anywhere. It’s going to be a mess. 11,500 cases today in FL. Yikes!

The way things are going, it seems to be getting more and more unlikely we’ll have anything resembling a normal football season anywhere. It’s going to be a mess. 11,500 cases today in FL. Yikes!

why do cases matter? Check this chart and it shows everything you need to know. Don’t overreact to the media and other people pushing agendas.

2ACBC179-9F9A-491F-BFEF-704C0282D0F6.jpeg

Jesus dude. That's a lot. I'd give it a 1% chance we start football on time.

Advertisement
I just posted an article from a reputable news source that states there isn't a link so far and the theories for why that may be (the protests were outside and the majority of the participants wearing masks). Additionally there were not spikes in places with large protests and were spikes where there were no protests. So yes, I think it is a fair request.

And again, it's not saying definitely that it won't lead to more, but that at least so far it does not appear to have.

The protests were always going to be problematic but the mere overall geography of the spikes along with general timelines doesn't support the focus that some are putting on them.

The world of **** we're in right now in relation to positives is due to sloppy reopenings, Memorial Day weekend and then the protests. In that order. Feel free to umbrella that all under "General American Stupidity". And I'm even intentionally omitting the politicization of masks.

Not that it matters a whole lot too but I'm also inclined to give a decent % of the protest participants at least a modicum of credit for the large amount that actually did wear masks. Certainly more than your average Kendall family that had every cousin from Homestead to Jupiter over for house and pool parties on Memorial Day weekend or clowns that filled Piazza Italia on Las Olas like it was The Tavern in 2001 on the last Thursday night of the semester.

The same and worse can be said about the cretins in Texas and Arizona.

Last edited:

But spikes haven’t happened everywhere. NYC numbers are plummeting and we had MASSIVE protests here. You can’t tell people to not believe everything “they” tell you, then tell us to trust you while you’re not citing any actual data that aligns with what we’re seeing.

But spikes haven’t happened everywhere. NYC numbers are plummeting and we had MASSIVE protests here. You can’t tell people to not believe everything “they” tell you, then tell us to trust you while you’re not citing any actual data that aligns with what we’re seeing.

My thought is the virus ran through NYC and they have a combo of antibodies and immunity to other coronavirus. All of the states with high death tolls are following a similar curve.

Advertisement

This is what makes me laugh when people starting crying that all the spikes are cause of protest. There are tons and tons of cities that had protest that haven’t seen any spikes. Now is it possible that some protesters got it and spread it, sure. At the same time, it’s pretty clear that most spread is coming from indoor activities such as bars and other places people don’t wear mask .

Also front line workers like construction, health care etc... are spreading it.

Or it hasn’t been reported yet. A lot of the data you want me to quote isn’t always truthful and are behind the actual numbers. That virus also ran so rampant in that city that a good percentage probably had antibodies already.

My thought is the virus ran through NYC and they have a combo of antibodies and immunity to other coronavirus. All of the states with high death tolls are following a similar curve.

They locked down first and stayed lock down the longest. They also have extremely tight mask policies and have been for much longer than the rest of the US. Florida, Texas and Other states in the south didn’t take it serious along with our president. Without getting into politics, this is why we are here.

They locked down first and stayed lock down the longest. They also have extremely tight mask policies and have been for much longer than the rest of the US. Florida, Texas and Other states in the south didn’t take it serious along with our president. Without getting into politics, this is why we are here.
We’re here certain protocols in place and because of people. There wouldn’t be an issue if people followed proper sanitation protocols and practiced social distancing and if you lived here you would know people aren’t on top of people using dirty masks instead of something you could wash.

Advertisement
We have 7million plus people here, so I’m not sure that really adds up. We just successfully flattened the curve with a more intense and prolonged shutdown than most of the country. We don’t even have solid data on what the antibodies actually mean yet.

We have 7million plus people here, so I’m not sure that really adds up. We just successfully flattened the curve with a more intense and prolonged shutdown than most of the country. We don’t even have solid data on what the antibodies actually mean yet.

We absolutely have solid data, dude. Our antibody tests are top notch and it was established a long time ago that any presence of antibodies means you have lifetime immunity.

(And so ends another "opposite" sketch on You Can't Do That On Television)

Bro your state was riddled with COVID. Any immunologist is going to tell you that because of your earlier infection rate that you would eventually plateau and decrease while other states might increase because the infection rate wasn’t as high.

Advertisement
they have a pretty solid timeline now expecting a vaccine by end of year or early 2021. So this magical vaccine that half the world won’t even take, will allow people to be comfortable living their lives again......basically

God LOLS when he reviews man’s PowerPoint timelines. I’ve seen a few product timelines in my day, the ones that stand out, because this hardly ever happens, are the ones that actually kept their timeline

What does bacteria have to do with a virus?

The protests were always going to be problematic but the mere overall geography of the spikes along with general timelines doesn't support the focus that some are putting on them.

The world of **** we're in right now in relation to positives is due to sloppy reopenings, Memorial Day weekend and then the protests. In that order. Feel free to umbrella that all under "General American Stupidity". And I'm even intentionally omitting the politicization of masks.

Not that it matters a whole lot too but I'm also inclined to give a decent % of the protest participants at least a modicum of credit for the large amount that actually did wear masks. Certainly more than your average Kendall family that had every cousin from Homestead to Jupiter over for house and pool parties on Memorial Day weekend or clowns that filled Piazza Italia on Las Olas like it was The Tavern in 2001 on the last Thursday night of the semester.

The same and worse can be said about the cretins in Texas and Arizona.
Balls on accurate.

There's a segment that wants to blame the protests first and foremost for fairly obvious reasons. But this whole spike is multifactorial with the main element being our stupidity and inability to control our urges. We are a very undisciplined, me-first country, and what's happening right now is a result of our mindset as a country.

We're weak and soft and unable to control ourselves for the better overall good. The babies needed to have their Memorial Day parties and hit the bars and clubs and get sloppy and lay all over each other. Further, the babies turned masks into some line in the idiot sandbox instead of just doing it for the greater good. They invent theories on how masks make the problem worse and how a mask inhibits free speech and stops them from getting oxygen and every other sissified thing you can think of because the bottom line is they're too selfish and self-absorbed to put one on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back