Ivins Update (Dare I Ask?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess...but like another poster said, they tried to do this to Brashard as well. Just gonna move the date back and let JM do his thing when he feels the time is right. Kid deserves the moment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wrote this in another thread but I believe that Brashard Smith was supposed to commit on a certain day, Ivins said something and the whole operation was postponed till a later date. It was the "active night" post that Ivins made iirc.

Edit: Thats why I am not worried about Marshall.

Smith was supposed to be on board earlier, nobody could get why he waited. That would make sense. I kept saying it would be a race between him and kitchens.

Advertisement
Journalism died a long time ago.
I don’t know. It’s probably on life support. The “fifth estate” (of which guys like Ivins are a part of) is doing all it can to pull that chord out of the wall though.

Bunch of slack jawed weirdos
Screenshot_20200804-145120_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami media has always been the biggest enemy of Miami.

Dan LeBatard who wears um gear all the time and is known as “ Mr Miami “by national media , created a journalism career off destroying his school. He wrote the article that lead to the program almost getting shut down. That’s an “ alum “ of UM.

Who needs enemies right?
LeBatard is a hee haw

Advertisement
"Many people want to know how Steve Wiltfong and I managed to coordinate our crystal ball flips for the exact same time. Here's what happened. I was wearing my Rudy Ruettiger onesie, and Steve was sporting his crimson houndstooth footie pajamas. We had just finished braiding each other's hair (and, yes, we both shave our heads), then we laid down head-to-feet with our laptops between us. We then did a cute little ASMR countown until we both pressed the "enter" key that posted our crystal ball predictions. We then fell into each other's arms and had the most vigorous and dangerous *** that either of us had ever experienced. With prodigious amounts of lubricant and our double-jointed and flexible bodies, we were able to achieve simultaneous penetration, and I knew that I had to share this moment with my loyal subscribers."
I wish I hadnt read this

Advertisement
I believe bama made that call man....c'mon the kids got to know that it will get out. Think they r low key riding that as an excuse.
Exactly. Y’all think if he popped Saturday Bama would have stopped pursuing him hahaha.

maybe this actually works out where he $ees bAma best offer and still picks the Canes.

if would have been a battle to the end either way. Stay woke on this recruiting stuff people

Smith was supposed to be on board earlier, nobody could get why he waited. That would make sense. I kept saying it would be a race between him and kitchens.
Yeah that makes now, i read that in "active night" also and diaz tweet was definitely saying they " blowing up the spot, and dvd tweet looking at his phone, there was a bunch of clues that went over my head til now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back