PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
What does this cokkkkk have to say?
D84B52D2-F443-4014-BCBF-259B4296F013.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as what little Andrew has to say about a recruit. Lemme see, uhh... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

Not much about Marshall on Bama boards either. South has him in the update on 8/3 as a target (pritorized under McKinstry) but he is one of many kids mentioned in the article. Another thread on their board related to “big three” wants/needs in the class. Only one poster of about 30 this AM mentioned Marshall as a want. Nearly all mentioned McKinstry.

Perhaps they are going Zero Dark 30 with this recruitment but I took it as encouraging.

If Marshall wants to commit sooner rather than later, there’s no way another team is making him feel more wanted/needed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder what happened that Bama called the family on Saturday? 🤔🤔🤔

As I said other day “ when it leaked everyone saw It, everyone !!”.

Ivins wants to go national like his hero ****dong, so he fed him the info then he leaked the “ kill shot Cb on purpose “.

Now people are starting to figure things out.

I’m just glad there’s some posters over there with pride blistering their asses over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back