Ivins Update (Dare I Ask?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kid isn't committing no time soon now. (I hope to be wrong)
The dust settled now its US "baggitling" out with Bama until the end.

Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster gents this is recruiting. hahaah

"Many people want to know how Steve Wiltfong and I managed to coordinate our crystal ball flips for the exact same time. Here's what happened. I was wearing my Rudy Ruettiger onesie, and Steve was sporting his crimson houndstooth footie pajamas. We had just finished braiding each other's hair (and, yes, we both shave our heads), then we laid down head-to-feet with our laptops between us. We then did a cute little ASMR countown until we both pressed the "enter" key that posted our crystal ball predictions. We then fell into each other's arms and had the most vigorous and dangerous *** that either of us had ever experienced. With prodigious amounts of lubricant and our double-jointed and flexible bodies, we were able to achieve simultaneous penetration, and I knew that I had to share this moment with my loyal subscribers."

Advertisement
James Williams didn’t. That’s why everyone lost their ****.

This is a Miami problem. Not an Ivins problem. Y'all spending way too much time crying about the wrong thing.

A lot of journalists are scummy. It is what it is. But he posted something that blew traffic up for his site. That's his job. I'll bet 247 Miami had more hits Saturday than it had probably ever. If you don't want info getting out, don't tell the people who report on it.

This is a Miami problem. Not an Ivins problem. Y'all spending way too much time crying about the wrong thing.

A lot of journalists are scummy. It is what it is. But he posted something that blew traffic up for his site. That's his job. I'll bet 247 Miami had more hits Saturday than it had probably ever. If you don't want info getting out, don't tell the people who report on it.

What if it wasn’t Miami? James Williams didn’t leak out.

Advertisement
I mean Bama was going to find out one way or the other. I think some ppl are making it more then it is. Bama would have found out when he went public and STILL called the kid. Again.....anyone who follows recruiting closely and follows more specifically miami twitter and the tea leaves assumed the diaz stuff was about Marshall. and honestly thats only cuz the kid tweeted out 08/1 then deleted it. I dont think Bama needed some crystal balls to flip to see the massive twitter storm that was going on with Miami ppl. Bama boards had also been talking about 08/01. but idk im not connected in any way, just my opinion. Even if it did...everyone was going nuts if the kid wanted a splash he could have tossed up the edit and everyone would have lost their minds and still been just as shocked.

James Williams didn’t. That’s why everyone lost their ****.
That **** was out of left field. We here knew for days but with James Williams we were final two with Marshal we were an afterthought until like three days before we all were confident. At least most were

Also this dude isn’t some investigative reporter, wtf are you even talking about? Like this is the Washington post.

Your post is more proof of people making points without knowing what happened. “ it’s a Miami problem”. Lmao.

Advertisement
What if it wasn’t Miami? James Williams didn’t leak out.

Then blame who leaked it. I don’t give a rats *** about Andrew Ivins. But he literally did his job. So unless someone came to him specifically on Saturday morning or earlier and said “Jason is committing to Miami but do not report on it”, he did nothing wrong. He was given info, he reported it to the people who pay him for it, and it generated a **** ton of traffic. Literally his exact job.

Did someone tell him not to leak it and he did anyway? If so, I’m on board with you. If not, maybe focus on plugging your leaks before you vilify dudes for doing what they’re paid to do. JMO.

Advertisement
That **** was out of left field. We here knew for days but with James Williams we were final two with Marshal we were an afterthought until like three days before we all were confident. At least most were

It wasn’t out of left field for the staff!!!

I posted days before it they were very confident with him, even though I had doubts.

What ivins did was beyond scummy , and it’ll all come out one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back