Ivins Update (Dare I Ask?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Every Cane fan on every board should cancel their 247 subscription, their AOL membership, and stop paying for ****.
You mean you can get **** for free? ****.

Seriously though, this is my first post in this disaster of a thread.

There‘s just nothing more to be said. If @Cribby has something to add, maybe it should be in another thread, Or a new one covering new information.

I for one appreciate what Cribs brings and share the same views of Irvins. There’s just no reason to dwell on it, or for others attacking the cribmaster.

JMO, @RVACane but hasn’t this thread outlived it’s usefulness?

May I respectfully suggest a lock is in order.

The one word that somehow really caught my attention in your post above was ...”massage.”

Hmmmm ......I think that’s an example of what Diaz was referring to when he used the word “perspective” during the time that one of those hurricanes came Miami’s way.

LOL Have a good one. 😉
Ahhh, just reread it. I understand the joke now lol. My bad, typo. Appreciate pointing it out

All silents panned our last year. I thought it was cheesy but all the #AnotherOne #AnotherAnotherOne tweets came to fruition: Worsham, Harrell, Knighton
That day was nuts. We ended up losing to fiu that night and we all though it was over lol

This just seems like a case where everyone's own self-interest collided. From the player, coaches, media, fans, etc., we all have our agendas and things we want to see happen. I don't think anyone is "wrong" per se, but i do know that it's a cruel world and no one is entitled to fairness. My hope is that this will all blow over and not devolve into a gatoresque, vomit-filled discussion full of sound and fury, ultimately signifying nada.

Advertisement
Ahhh, just reread it. I understand the joke now lol. My bad, typo. Appreciate pointing it out
Aye, not bothered by any typo and definitely not trying to take a shot at you. I’ve been liking your posts today.
My unsuccessful attempted point was that a

You mean you can get **** for free? ****.

Seriously though, this is my first post in this disaster of a thread.

There‘s just nothing more to be said. If @Cribby has something to add, maybe it should be in another thread, Or a new one covering new information.

I for one appreciate what Cribs brings and share the same views of Irvins. There’s just no reason to dwell on it, or for others attacking the cribmaster.

JMO, @RVACane but hasn’t this thread outlived it’s usefulness?

May I respectfully suggest a lock is in order.
Not Brock but thanks. I locked it. I’d like to delete it as it’s a bit cringe but I’ll ask @Dan E. Dangerously and @IndayArtHauz

Keep this thread up, Marshall discussion moved to the linked thread.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back