Ivins: Now what on CB's

I really like that strategy of recruiting the parents first before even speaking to the kid.
Bro they talking about how much its gone cost them. Thats the negotiation phase of the bag process. If you aint talkin bout money alot of them parents don’t want to hear it. Lol this south fla.

Advertisement
yes, for sure. They don't create threads for guys they aren't serious about. And they wouldn't have spent so much time talking to him

Naw it just shows how different they are with recruiting.

He likely doesnt even get the offer and Clemson flips one of those atl cbs they can if they want but they reach out anyway to kids like this for awhile laying groundwork. Hence me always getting at people who say Rumph is handcuffed on who he recruits blah blah. (not in this sense)....but literally no one is stopping you from reaching out on a kid/family you like somewhat just in case as a plan c,d etc on your board for situations when sh*T falls through.

Naw it just shows how different they are with recruiting.

He likely doesnt even get the offer and Clemson flips one of those atl cbs they can if they want but they reach out anyway to kids like this for awhile laying groundwork. Hence me always getting at people who say Rumph is handcuffed on who he recruits blah blah. (not in this sense)....but literally no one is stopping you from reaching out on a kid/family you like somewhat just in case as a plan c,d etc on your board for situations when sh*T falls through.
you’re not wrong. Although I’m pretty sure he’s going to get that Clemson offer. His version of a handler has tie ins with Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
4pmjmi.jpg

Advertisement
-A lot going on behind the scenes with Mcborrows
-Coaches feel good where they stand with Garcia
-McGhee still in play
-Miami offer might’ve changed things for barber

nothing on t2, or Maason smith

Miami still front runner on Garcia.

McBurrows is probably the only chance at HS DB.

Looking at grad transfers after Wednesday.

And they expect everyone to sign. Haye sent a U emoji when asked if he was wavering.

Really a whole lot of nothing.
I like McBurrows, but the fact that we're having to seek out grad transfers again speaks to the ongoing struggles with CB recruiting. Manny and Rumph need to address this as we're heading into year 6 with the same issues.

Advertisement
Back