Ivins: Now what on CB's

I think they're in a bit of a standoff.

Manny doesn't want to fire him for optic reasons among others, so he banishes him to the box upstairs, doesn't allow him to recruit -- kinda sending him a message.

Problem is Rumph isn't going on his own or seeking employment elsewhere bc who tf would turn down 200 + K check to basically just coach?

They're like this old married couple that barely speaks or interacts and you're just like "why don't y'all just get divorced already?" to which both parties kinda just shrug and say "I don't know, why don't you go ask them?"
I dont thinkk Manny cares about optics i think the guy he wanted got his dream joba nd he didnt have time to vet other guys and just rolled back with rumph

Advertisement
“McBurrows says looking back at his recruitment that if UM had offered him a year ago and stayed on him hard from that point he’d probably be a Cane commit right now.”

Per Canesport article this morning. And people wonder why we can’t stand many on this defensive staff.
Sounds familiar.

Attachments

• E4098844-FABB-4FC0-9435-4E85231F6FAD.png
    E4098844-FABB-4FC0-9435-4E85231F6FAD.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 301
Advertisement
so the kid is all in his feelings... he the committed to Michigan?
I don’t think he is , he’s just stating a fact. “ He’d already be committed if they’d stayed on him”. They went awol for months then show up after they missed on Marshall and a couple others. The kid is an absolute stud and deserved contact during the process. It continues to be a bad look showing up in the 23rd hour saying “ what’s been going on lately fam”?

I still think he’s a possibility.

Advertisement
“They finished second for Top247 corner Nate Wiggins, who flipped form LSU to Clemson over the weekend.”

Lol I don’t know how true this is but it’s hilarious none the less

I don’t think he is , he’s just stating a fact. “ He’d already be committed if they’d stayed on him”. They went awol for months then show up after they missed on Marshall and a couple others. The kid is an absolute stud and deserved contact during the process. It continues to be a bad look showing up in the 23rd hour saying “ what’s been going on lately fam”?

I mean how hard is it?? It’s texting most of the **** time.. it’s also a local school that you should be stopping by as many times as you can showing your face and chopping it up with the coaches and all the kids from all current and future classes

Advertisement

I remember i was the first one to make the joke that Rumph is the guy that text .." Hey big head" after ghosting for 3 months after getting a number after the club......i made that joke 3 years ago.

Its still going on with the defensive staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back