ITU cooks brother

Franchise, u know my stance has been he's UM bound. Been saying it all year. Too many factors. I could be so far off base, but, usually this many factors leads a kid to said school.

i agree many factors would make you think he would come here but really none of it matters. he is leaving town.

Advertisement
Although all the logic points to Cook choosing the U but you have to remember some people just prefer to swim upstream. I certainly hope he chooses us but I ain't holding my breath.

Although all the logic points to Cook choosing the U but you have to remember some people just prefer to swim upstream. I certainly hope he chooses us but I ain't holding my breath.

No doubt. He wouldn't be the first or last with most signs pointing to a certain school only to choose another.

I'll hold out my last thread of hope he picks UM until he signs with FSU.

UM lock. Way too much in our favor for him to go elsewhere. He'd have to be a sociopath to go somewhere else.

Remember Antoine Smith? Dude had Cane socks, Cane flip-flops and appeared to be a Cane lock too. On signing day, he signed with FSU, made his momma cry from a broken heart...

That was the day when I vowed not to take recruiting seriously. That's when I came up with the philosophy - anyone that is suppose to be at Miami will sign with Miami on NSD... Why has my mindset changed? It changed because every 17-18 yr old has a right to sign with whoever they want and it's up to me not to take it personally if they do decide to sign somewhere else.

Advertisement
Logic doesn't apply in recruiting.

And if it does, it usually goes against us.

Cracks me up that Freeman knows where he's going vs his own brother. Nobody knows or Cook told everyone he's going to their school

Unless he wants to shine on his own and seperate from his best friend I coukd understand that sucks its our rival tho

Advertisement
I thought it would be Miami. A source close to Cook told me two weeks ago it was FSU. I trust the source and am not expecting Cook in this class.

UM lock. Way too much in our favor for him to go elsewhere. He'd have to be a sociopath to go somewhere else.

Remember Antoine Smith? Dude had Cane socks, Cane flip-flops and appeared to be a Cane lock too. On signing day, he signed with FSU, made his momma cry from a broken heart...

That was the day when I vowed not to take recruiting seriously. That's when I came up with the philosophy - anyone that is suppose to be at Miami will sign with Miami on NSD... Why has my mindset changed? It changed because every 17-18 yr old has a right to sign with whoever they want and it's up to me not to take it personally if they do decide to sign somewhere else.

Has it not occurred to you that Franchise is not taking recruiting seriously with Cook as a cane lock? Do you think he'd actually consider Cook a "sociopath" if he chose FSU? lulz

Granny is getting a brand new house in tally. thats the truth

591.jpg

Advertisement
Collins was never a lock and this is a totally different animal. Cook has family and best friends at UM. Mom wants Cook at UM, Brother wants Cook at UM, and his best friends want Cook at UM....and with that being said, he probably will choose FSU. SMH....it's the nature of the beast.

Cracks me up that Freeman knows where he's going vs his own brother. Nobody knows or Cook told everyone he's going to their school

Yearby said he's going to UM...who cares what these players are saying...at the end of the day Cook is his own man. It would be great to have him, but I doubt it. I think he wants to shine on his own, BUT what would be sad is that Fisher promises him the world, he commits to FSU and then Fisher bolts to another school or the NFL. I would feel bad for the kid.

Advertisement
Finally, sensibility!! If Cook comes here, HURRAY...if not, it's to be expected. I'm not holding my breath on this one. Feels alot like MT6 from last yr. We dang near had a heart attack when he didn't pick us. It is what it is if he, nor Lane, or Jackson chooses us....

I thought it would be Miami. A source close to Cook told me two weeks ago it was FSU. I trust the source and am not expecting Cook in this class.

Y'all setting yourselves up for a major meltdown. He aint coming. Does it make sense? No, but it be what it be.

Y'all setting yourselves up for a major meltdown. He aint coming. Does it make sense? No, but it be what it be.

Exactly. Mods been dropping hints and outright saying. But some don't get it.

We get it, Cook MAY NOT come but if all these "sources" know then Yearby is trolling everybody so who tf knows but lets not act like everybody is in the know because somebody whether Cooks friends and family or the "sources" are lying about what they do and don't know

Advertisement
Back