ITU cooks brother

no matter what happens it cannot be near the circus that Collins and his mother created, that will always be a classic. Wonder what he would do now if he had the opportunity again, unless of course he likes the pig soooooooooooooooooooooooye.

Advertisement
Oh wow another Dalvin Cook thread, haven't seen one of these in a while...

I'm going to take the stance of not expecting him, and be pleasantly surprised if he picks UM

no matter what happens it cannot be near the circus that Collins and his mother created, that will always be a classic. Wonder what he would do now if he had the opportunity again, unless of course he likes the pig soooooooooooooooooooooooye.

Never say never, this one is far from over and it will be a classic. I said it moths ago, Im not sure this even gets resolved at the all star game......

Never say never, this one is far from over and it will be a classic. I said it moths ago, Im not sure this even gets resolved at the all star game......

I didn't say never for a reason, "near the circus" , this is crootin and these are kids, so you are correct in suggesting to never say never.

Advertisement
who knows. he signed an FAA and also came here sick. he doesnt seem like the kid who would waste his time.if we get him, we get lane and phillips too. jan 2 this is all over.

Haven't heard the Phillips one but why is everyone so certain Lane follows Cook? I feel like this was just a rumor..

who knows. he signed an FAA and also came here sick. he doesnt seem like the kid who would waste his time.if we get him, we get lane and phillips too. jan 2 this is all over.

Haven't heard the Phillips one but why is everyone so certain Lane follows Cook? I feel like this was just a rumor..

Lane said it. Something along the lines of "wherever Dalvin goes, I'm goin. We gone play ball together". Or something like that.

Advertisement
yall need to stop with that cook getting paid stuff. coaches are not dumb enough to pay a kid and he goes elsewhere. maybe just maybe he was actually planing to be a tiger or a gator

Advertisement
I just want to sit back and watch the nutbags on here cry if we don't get him... Next time we need to come with a bigger check... Y'all acting like times aren't hard.. Cook is a home run hitter.. period.. he's not Marshawn Lynch.. He's AP... in Chris Johnson's speed shrunk body.. Lol

Advertisement
UM lock. Way too much in our favor for him to go elsewhere. He'd have to be a sociopath to go somewhere else.

ala Alex Collins...

Ilick Colons didn't have half the factors that Cook has to steer him to UM. Not even close. And you can rest assured that former UM DB Roland Smith isn't steering him to fsu like that fat fcking piece of pig butt cheese Guntwood did Colons.

Franchise, u know my stance has been he's UM bound. Been saying it all year. Too many factors. I could be so far off base, but, usually this many factors leads a kid to said school.

Advertisement
Back