ITU cooks brother

Advertisement
Basically tells him everyday go where you can play, feel a family environment and where you love the school. They have a close bond that still goes on today. They all grew up Canes fans with their family watching them every week dreaming of playing there. He wants him there with him but will love him regardless and support him wherever he goes and Cook knows where he's going and nobody else

I don't care what the masses say, I say leaving his brothers Deandre and Joe is too much and chooses UM.

UM lock. Way too much in our favor for him to go elsewhere. He'd have to be a sociopath to go somewhere else.

Advertisement
I don't care what the masses say, I say leaving his brothers Deandre and Joe is too much and chooses UM.

i hope so! so many different variables to keep him home. Cant ever remember having so much in our favor for a recruit and losing him. Mom wants him here, Brother is at UM, best friend Yearby, teammate Darling, monster OL class coming in, home team advantage and a pro-UM coach in Roland Smith… But, in every interview Cook seems to say something to the effect of "i'm the one that has to go there, i have to make the decision for myself no mater what everyone one else says or wants"

Cooke already told FSU coaches he is going to FSU...BUT allot of recruits tell coaches this and end up going somewhere else.

Advertisement

i hope so! so many different variables to keep him home. Cant ever remember having so much in our favor for a recruit and losing him. Mom wants him here, Brother is at UM, best friend Yearby, teammate Darling, monster OL class coming in, home team advantage and a pro-UM coach in Roland Smith… But, in every interview Cook seems to say something to the effect of "i'm the one that has to go there, i have to make the decision for myself no mater what everyone one else says or wants"

Believe me I can see the reasons he'd go to FSU. There's tons of them. I'm in the minority at this point, but the majority of his comments signal UM. Maybe that's on purpose to keep where he's going hidden. Maybe he's torn on picking the home team or the hot team. I dunno.

Gotta love crootin.

who knows. he signed an FAA and also came here sick. he doesnt seem like the kid who would waste his time.if we get him, we get lane and phillips too. jan 2 this is all over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
it'll all be over soon...

589.jpg

Advertisement
Back