ITU cooks brother

UM lock. Way too much in our favor for him to go elsewhere. He'd have to be a sociopath to go somewhere else.

Remember Antoine Smith? Dude had Cane socks, Cane flip-flops and appeared to be a Cane lock too. On signing day, he signed with FSU, made his momma cry from a broken heart...

That was the day when I vowed not to take recruiting seriously. That's when I came up with the philosophy - anyone that is suppose to be at Miami will sign with Miami on NSD... Why has my mindset changed? It changed because every 17-18 yr old has a right to sign with whoever they want and it's up to me not to take it personally if they do decide to sign somewhere else.

Has it not occurred to you that Franchise is not taking recruiting seriously with Cook as a cane lock? Do you think he'd actually consider Cook a "sociopath" if he chose FSU? lulz

I know Franchise is not taking the Cook saga seriously... I was just sharing why I do not keep up with recruiting like I used to... Maybe I should not have used his comment in my reply though. LOL

Advertisement
His brother should be telling him to come to The U! Anything else is unaccetable...

Basically tells him everyday go where you can play, feel a family environment and where you love the school. They have a close bond that still goes on today. They all grew up Canes fans with their family watching them every week dreaming of playing there. He wants him there with him but will love him regardless and support him wherever he goes and Cook knows where he's going and nobody else

In the 5 UM national championship seasons did we ever win because of a RB? It would be great to get Cook, but you win championships with your QB and your defense.

Granny is getting a brand new house in tally. thats the truth

591.jpg

Man, that house is one deer **** away from falling over. LOL

Advertisement
I thought it would be Miami. A source close to Cook told me two weeks ago it was FSU. I trust the source and am not expecting Cook in this class.

Y'all setting yourselves up for a major meltdown. He aint coming. Does it make sense? No, but it be what it be.

Exactly. Mods been dropping hints and outright saying. But some don't get it.

They don't know any more than you do about what's in Cook's head. Cook is setting all you suckers up. He's done a masterful job of it.

Can somebody change the thread title? His name is DeAndre Burnett and he attends and plays for the UM Basketball team ****

Granny is getting a brand new house in tally. thats the truth

That is like offering someone a big bag of free ****.

Hey Old Lady. We can help you move out of Miami and live in a nice new house in Tallahassee to spend the rest of your days.

- or you can just kill me now.

Advertisement
Lol for some people with so much info its amazing that you guys need peter cooks grannys got a house in tally lol you guys really believe this **** 2 if he goes there make sure you update us with a pic of the house... Maybe that's where he wants to go because they have a lot of fun and run the town and are in the mnc

I thought it would be Miami. A source close to Cook told me two weeks ago it was FSU. I trust the source and am not expecting Cook in this class.

If the "playing field" was even he'd be a cane....since it's not, it's still up in the air, leaning FSU.

Advertisement

People should pay attention to this and save the meltdown drama. If he switches and picks Miami, then close the board down with excitement.

Y'all setting yourselves up for a major meltdown. He aint coming. Does it make sense? No, but it be what it be.

They don't know any more than you do about what's in Cook's head. Cook is setting all you suckers up. He's done a masterful job of it.

Franchise, is your confidence in Cook choosing Miami based on your logic or actual real time knowledge of the situation?

Franchise, is your confidence in Cook choosing Miami based on your logic or actual real time knowledge of the situation?

it's based on the lost art of trolling.

Advertisement

it's based on the lost art of trolling.

Chise is like a bipolar jester. One minute he is peacefully trolling the masses for kicks, the next he is ****ing in everyone's cherrios riling up the insane mope posse.

I'm hearing that Cook and Peppers have become boys and Cook might flip Peppers from Meechgan to FSU .

If the "playing field" was even he'd be a cane....since it's not, it's still up in the air, leaning FSU.

What the **** does this even mean? I've seen this posted several times and it doesn't make sense.

Kid isnt coming. You all need to let it go man. He wants to be his "own" man and there may be some other $tuff going on too, but who knows for sure. Kid has clearly had it in his head for a while that he wants to leave town and go somewhere and do his own thing. Otherwise he wouldnt have committed to Clemson and Florida already. Barring some miracle, he's not coming here.

Advertisement
Back