ITU cooks brother

I thought it would be Miami. A source close to Cook told me two weeks ago it was FSU. I trust the source and am not expecting Cook in this class.

If the "playing field" was even he'd be a cane....since it's not, it's still up in the air, leaning FSU.

What the **** does this even mean? I've seen this posted several times and it doesn't make sense.

They are saying he's bought blah blah blah you know the usual.

Advertisement
Cook's new instagram post LOL :ibisroflmao:

1198914.jpg

Am I missing something or did he just retweet what the puma guy made. Make nothing of it......

Advertisement
I'm not expecting Dalvin Cook to end up in this class, however I am expecting Yearby and Powell GO CANES!!!

Collins was never a lock and this is a totally different animal. Cook has family and best friends at UM. Mom wants Cook at UM, Brother wants Cook at UM, and his best friends want Cook at UM....and with that being said, he probably will choose FSU. SMH....it's the nature of the beast.

Cook never, never, never and again never showed any interest in Miami despite all the factors you mentioned that would normally pull him towards Miami.....what would that tell you? Something very strong we don't know about is pushing him away. Whether his heart is not in Miami or some other illegal intervention.

Advertisement
Collins was never a lock and this is a totally different animal. Cook has family and best friends at UM. Mom wants Cook at UM, Brother wants Cook at UM, and his best friends want Cook at UM....and with that being said, he probably will choose FSU. SMH....it's the nature of the beast.

Cook never, never, never and again never showed any interest in Miami despite all the factors you mentioned that would normally pull him towards Miami.....what would that tell you? Something very strong we don't know about is pushing him away. Whether his heart is not in Miami or some other illegal intervention.

LULZ at a guy who took an official visit here while very ill and signed UM's financial aid papers showing no interest in UM. You guys crack me up with your lame hyperbole on Cook.

Where are you getting that from?

Advertisement

He did sign FA papers but why not have unlimited contact with a school you don't like right?

Oh wow another Dalvin Cook thread, haven't seen one of these in a while...

I'm going to take the stance of not expecting him, and be pleasantly surprised if he picks UM

If Bill Parcels taught me anything, it's that a RB is the easiest position to develop, you never need to go big.

What do I mean?

Look at Alabama, every year they have a stud at the RB position, almost each one is ok Heisman watch and one actually won it! They are supposed "game changers" yet none of them had made any noise or large impact in the league. Not even Richardson is a stud anymore and Cleveland is looking great after that trade! A running back goes as far as his line takes him! Asking as he had the vision, and strong body, he will be amazing! Duke has a line and his vision may be the best in the nation, that's what makes him great!

Now look at Auburn, I really like are Mason, but in reality, anyone decent back could be Tre Mason! He has a solid line and the scheme is built for the running back to dominate. It takes a good line, a good scheme, and a QB with good decision making skills within the scheme- Nick Marshall makes it happen for all of them.

Finally, I get the feeling Cook will be great and fast and all those good things. You can't teach vision though, and vision will take you farther than speed, especially at this level. Sure he can run away from high school players, but when he has to run through the line and follow blocks instead of around it, he may not be as great. Yearby has the vision, but not he speed, I will take it all day!

Everyone needs to stop caring if we do or don't get Cook! He won't be the reason we take the next step. A great line (which we are building) will make any of the backs we have All Americans. I remember Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams- everyone wanted Cadillac, we got Brown, Brown was way better!

I'm going to take the stance of not expecting him, and be pleasantly surprised if he picks UM

If Bill Parcels taught me anything, it's that a RB is the easiest position to develop, you never need to go big.

What do I mean?

Look at Alabama, every year they have a stud at the RB position, almost each one is ok Heisman watch and one actually won it! They are supposed "game changers" yet none of them had made any noise or large impact in the league. Not even Richardson is a stud anymore and Cleveland is looking great after that trade! A running back goes as far as his line takes him! Asking as he had the vision, and strong body, he will be amazing! Duke has a line and his vision may be the best in the nation, that's what makes him great!

Now look at Auburn, I really like are Mason, but in reality, anyone decent back could be Tre Mason! He has a solid line and the scheme is built for the running back to dominate. It takes a good line, a good scheme, and a QB with good decision making skills within the scheme- Nick Marshall makes it happen for all of them.

Finally, I get the feeling Cook will be great and fast and all those good things. You can't teach vision though, and vision will take you farther than speed, especially at this level. Sure he can run away from high school players, but when he has to run through the line and follow blocks instead of around it, he may not be as great. Yearby has the vision, but not he speed, I will take it all day!

Everyone needs to stop caring if we do or don't get Cook! He won't be the reason we take the next step. A great line (which we are building) will make any of the backs we have All Americans. I remember Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams- everyone wanted Cadillac, we got Brown, Brown was way better!

Yet, there is a HUGE difference when Duke Johnson runs the ball for us than when Dallas Crawford does..

Advertisement

What do I mean?

Yet, there is a HUGE difference when Duke Johnson runs the ball for us than when Dallas Crawford does..

Did you read what I wrote? VISION! VISION! More VISION! Duke is more elusive and that is a great attribute, but Dallas is a converted safety, in his first year at the position. He literally has relied on the line to break him free and his jukes or upper body strength to get him far. Once you're in the open field yeah speed and jukes are great but you have to get there first!

Look at Monte Ball and all the big Running Backs in the Big 10! None of them have blazing speed! They follow their blocks right and take what defenses give them!

UM lock. Way too much in our favor for him to go elsewhere. He'd have to be a sociopath to go somewhere else.

ala Alex Collins...

Ilick Colons didn't have half the factors that Cook has to steer him to UM. Not even close. And you can rest assured that former UM DB Roland Smith isn't steering him to fsu like that fat fcking piece of pig butt cheese Guntwood did Colons.

Pig butt cheese? Ugh! Throwin' up.

LULZ at a guy who took an official visit here while very ill and signed UM's financial aid papers showing no interest in UM. You guys crack me up with your lame hyperbole on Cook.

Chise going to have all of you on suicide watch. You are a gifted master. The Rembrandt of internet agent provocateurs.

What do I mean?

yeah buddy…

So the reason the U has been what it has been has nothing to do with O.Anderson, Bratton, Mcgahee, Gore, Portis, James,……?

Advertisement
Back