It's GREAT to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
BrooklynBlueBalls

It's a joke btw. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Knows he's my boy. Most emotion hes shown since being here. Buckle up boys. This is your one warning to hit up target and get all the socks you gon need. Y'all don't wanna be like [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] getting caught with your pants down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already did my thing earlier today, maybe looking at tube8 or something like that. Older guys just can't do it over and over again. Maybe should cut out the **** during recruiting season.

Advertisement
Excellent foot work for a high school QB. He is definitely the Johnny B Goods.

all I'm gonna say is if last weekend was good than LORD THIS WEEKEND IS GREAT!

my-*****-o.gif

Advertisement
Can't help if we have a guy at a high IMAGE school committed. That sounds like marketing pr and with IMG's national schedule and the chance he will have a better year, playing with elite players should elevate his game. Fight or Flight mentality and we get a chance to see his makeup up close. I could see this landing us a few more recruits.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. But this is absolutely crazy. I don't care your thoughts on me. But the fact that the vast majority who post just & moan about one thing or another says alot. I've said once or twice before that I've learned my lesson with yall. Maybe this is the classic bad apple scenario. Crazy thought for those of yall who aren't on the typical nonsense on here,but maybe if yall simply ignore the negativity we can somehow filter it out. Atleast it would get less attention. If you are a cane right now you should feel it in the air. This is a smoke signal back to the Alabamas of the world. We coming for what's ours. If you can't taste that ****... if you ain't salivating at what's going on right now then do yourself a favor & simply get the fvck out!

I'm sorry. But this is absolutely crazy. I don't care your thoughts on me. But the fact that the vast majority who post just & moan about one thing or another says alot. I've said once or twice before that I've learned my lesson with yall. Maybe this is the classic bad apple scenario. Crazy thought for those of yall who aren't on the typical nonsense on here,but maybe if yall simply ignore the negativity we can somehow filter it out. Atleast it would get less attention. If you are a cane right now you should feel it in the air. This is a smoke signal back to the Alabamas of the world. We coming for what's ours. If you can't taste that ****... if you ain't salivating at what's going on right now then do yourself a favor & simply get the fvck out!

Fück yeah... Tell em Dee!!! The last thing these other programs want is a resurgent Miami re-establishing control over South Florida recruiting. Can you all feel the **** about to break???!!!

Advertisement
Brooklyndee: AGREE! I hardly post, but been a loyal Cane since my first game in '76. I'm salivating for whats going on. I appreciate the efforts of the staff! A few negative posters do NOT represent all Canes! Thanks for your info/loyalty.

******* THIS.

Brooklyndee, I hardly post but enjoy reading your posts. Excuse the negative posters, it's been a long time in the dark as a cane fan. So much so one can become scared of the light..lol Bright days ahead.

Advertisement
Awesome Dee

Its so nice to feel like things are finally getting back on track. It's amazing what a real coach can do here.

OMFG Sitkowski is a 5 star in waiting!!! Got all the goods! #QBU

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-p_HDrakF4[/video]

Ok, I gotta say it. That release looks a lot like a young Dan Marino. Holy crap.

All the top players in Florida want to play here now. biggest problem with have is that there is no room for all. I say grab OL's Reed, Dunlap and Barnes, DT T. Vincent (he went the FSU junior day yesterday, but his twitter only talks about canes), the 2 TEs and everyone else from South Florida. The energy of this program is great right now.

[MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION], you are looking like a complete idiot with your negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back