It's GREAT to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. But this is absolutely crazy. I don't care your thoughts on me. But the fact that the vast majority who post just & moan about one thing or another says alot. I've said once or twice before that I've learned my lesson with yall. Maybe this is the classic bad apple scenario. Crazy thought for those of yall who aren't on the typical nonsense on here,but maybe if yall simply ignore the negativity we can somehow filter it out. Atleast it would get less attention. If you are a cane right now you should feel it in the air. This is a smoke signal back to the Alabamas of the world. We coming for what's ours. If you can't taste that ****... if you ain't salivating at what's going on right now then do yourself a favor & simply get the fvck out!

most of the crybabies are a punch of punks who grew up on madden and GTO and think that IS the real world. so disregard them.

keep going forward. and the momentum is tangible and irreversible.

Advertisement
I'm sorry. But this is absolutely crazy. I don't care your thoughts on me. But the fact that the vast majority who post just & moan about one thing or another says alot. I've said once or twice before that I've learned my lesson with yall. Maybe this is the classic bad apple scenario. Crazy thought for those of yall who aren't on the typical nonsense on here,but maybe if yall simply ignore the negativity we can somehow filter it out. Atleast it would get less attention. If you are a cane right now you should feel it in the air. This is a smoke signal back to the Alabamas of the world. We coming for what's ours. If you can't taste that ****... if you ain't salivating at what's going on right now then do yourself a favor & simply get the fvck out!

Preach Brother

If you are a cane right now you should feel it in the air. This is a smoke signal back to the Alabamas of the world. We coming for what's ours. If you can't taste that ****... if you ain't salivating at what's going on right now then do yourself a favor & simply get the fvck out!

8YYN8EE.gif

Advertisement
Coker-Shannon-Foldenitis

I still have a hard time blaming any of those guys. They were all unqualified, but were offered a great job. The administration went cheap, and it cost them dearly. They are learning now that when you hire a real coaching staff, you will start seeing real results. Well worth the investment.

OMFG Sitkowski is a 5 star in waiting!!! Got all the goods! #QBU

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-p_HDrakF4[/video]

Ok, I gotta say it. That release looks a lot like a young Dan Marino. Holy crap.

Ok; I'll eat crow. I said in another thread that the kid reminds me of Golden Olsen. I was wrong. I can see y he had so many ints, did you see how bad his O-line was? It was horrible. W/o those quick slants, they were on him. He has a lot more athleticism than I initially thought. At IMG, he may become the No. 1 QB in the nation. Has that Matty Ice Footwork and release. Glad we snagged him. Richt knows QBs so if he wanted him this bad, then he must be that good. Great QB comp now. I hope we begin to have a revolving door of great QBs.

Kid's got wheels for a 6'5 QB

May not be considered DT on all these sites, but he's exactly what the Pastor was looking for

If we somehow can find our QB to start this year. CMR is gonna get this rolling. UM football is going to be a speeding frieght train. What a time to be alive.

Advertisement
All the top players in Florida want to play here now. biggest problem with have is that there is no room for all. I say grab OL's Reed, Dunlap and Barnes, DT T. Vincent (he went the FSU junior day yesterday, but his twitter only talks about canes), the 2 TEs and everyone else from South Florida. The energy of this program is great right now.

[MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION], you are looking like a complete idiot with your negativity

Whatever, I've heard these rah rah **** from supposed people before. You whatevers are forgetting this brooklyndee guy barely got **** right with his whole insider, silent commits, they all comin bs from this past class.

It's not negative to point out that silent commits are the same as silent farts. They both stink really badly. How many silent commits fcked our butts last year?

I'm excited about the crazy momentum we have, but I'll only start giving plaudits to specific guys when they go public.

Last edited:
All the top players in Florida want to play here now. biggest problem with have is that there is no room for all. I say grab OL's Reed, Dunlap and Barnes, DT T. Vincent (he went the FSU junior day yesterday, but his twitter only talks about canes), the 2 TEs and everyone else from South Florida. The energy of this program is great right now.

[MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION], you are looking like a complete idiot with your negativity

What are you talking about? Vincent has retweeted a few Miami things, but it is FAR from "only talking about canes." I would love if we landed him of course, but as of now it is a longshot. Think we have a good chance if we land a couple more IMG kids.

What are you talking about? Vincent has retweeted a few Miami things, but it is FAR from "only talking about canes." I would love if we landed him of course, but as of now it is a longshot. Think we have a good chance if we land a couple more IMG kids.

Spotted a Nole mole

Advertisement

**** right...what's OURS!!!! That's canes ish there.

Spotted a Nole mole

Wrong. I just stated a fact, feel free to check out his twitter for yourself. Look at my post history and I'm all Canes all day. Fvck outta here with that.

LOL what's up [MENTION=10230]WR Cane[/MENTION]? You think I'm a Nole troll because I corrected some dude for being WAY off on something? F**king moron. As I said, actually look at my other posts before crying "Nole troll" just because I didn't say a kid who has shown little to no interest in us is coming.

Last edited:

3 things.

First we have Shannon loving trolls like [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION] who are STILL butthurt over their loverboy Randy getting thrown in the garbage heap.

Then we have Nole trolls like [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] who can't stand the fact that we're back and are gettin REAL NERVOUS. lol.

Then we have people who are still suffering PTSD because of the failed Shannon-Golden hype trains.

Advertisement

3 things.

First we have Shannon loving trolls like [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION] who are STILL butthurt over their loverboy Randy getting thrown in the garbage heap.

Then we have Nole trolls like [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] who can't stand the fact that we're back and are gettin REAL NERVOUS. lol.

Then we have people who are still suffering PTSD because of the failed Shannon-Golden hype trains.

ToiletPaper801 has been trolling this site for a long time.

3 things.

I been here long enough to know blackvern is a cane fan he's just on DAT mope sauce because we sucked for ages. The jokes about FSU n him r funny just to fuq around with him but I'm pretty sure he's a cane fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back