It's GREAT to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrooklynBlueBalls

It's a joke btw. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Knows he's my boy. Most emotion hes shown since being here. Buckle up boys. This is your one warning to hit up target and get all the socks you gon need. Y'all don't wanna be like [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] getting caught with your pants down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hightower just RTd 'Kowski

[TWEET]835673590666178560[/TWEET]

My guess? We ****in

yawn. surtain jr, campbell, hall, or a few of these guys committing and ll never say a bad word about brooklyndee again, wont go the casin to gamble, and will this ask girl out.

Brooklyndee f_ck the haters. Some of these guys scream your failures but whisper your success on sh*t like this. Keep doing you bruh..

Brooklyndee f_ck the haters. Some of these guys scream your failures but whisper your success on sh*t like this. Keep doing you bruh..

hey I'm saying theres a possibility brooklyndee might be the goods, but who knows. so far its been meh at best with his insider info. one guy has committed today, thats it.

would be a pretty good thing if he was legit though

I see you Brook

IMG_6680.jpg

Advertisement
Dvonta smith and all those supposed silents last year says otherwise. With so many kids visiting it is almost a guarAntee at least one will commit

Right because those players having a "change of heart" is Brooklyn's fault? FOH.

It's not Brooklyn's fault, it's just that there's no reason to get excited about the idea of silent commits.

I don't understand. Public commits decommit too. All the time. So the only time we should get excited about anything recruitingwise is LOI day?

Public commits bring momentum. You can get excited about it if you'd like. But obviously the day they sign their papers is the only day that matters. Not sure what's so hard for you to understand.

It seems that a lot of these players talk to each other. So if the other top players know they are silent to a certain school then its still building momentum with the recruits. Only thing it doesn't do is build it with the fans and the writers. Which probably doesn't matter much.

Advertisement

My guess? We ****in

yawn. surtain jr, campbell, hall, or a few of these guys committing and ll never say a bad word about brooklyndee again, wont go the casin to gamble, and will this ask girl out.

Surtain doesnt even have an offer. lol.

Yeah he does

Maybe if we strike out on Campbell. Or Jobe defects. Otherwise, he's the odd man out. Our CB haul is Ivey, Blades, Jobe, and Campbell. Surtain ain't getting in ahead of these cats.

My guess? We ****in

Yeah he does

Maybe if we strike out on Campbell. Or Jobe defects. Otherwise, he's the odd man out. Our CB haul is Ivey, Blades, Jobe, and Campbell. Surtain ain't getting in ahead of these cats.

Lol what? If Surtain wants in, he's in. You don't turn down a top 10 recruit in the nation.

Yeah he does

Lol what? If Surtain wants in, he's in. You don't turn down a top 10 recruit in the nation.

I think he overrated. I call him "Larry Brown" Surtain for a reason. He'd make a decent zone CB. But he don't glide 1 on 1 the way DJ Ivey did before his injury, or Blades, or Jobe, or Campbell. Those boys are effortless when they stick to the WR.

Both WR and DB is insane this year... we are literally slow playing 4, borderline 5 star guys because there are so many we are in it for. I wish we could take 6 WR and 10 DB.

What a great problem to have. I want Asante Samuel Jr. bad. I want Cambell, I want Surtain, I want T Johnson.

But still want Ivey, Frierson, Jobe, Blades, Hall, Russell.

**** we might have 10-11 4 star+ commits between WR/DB alone.

**** if this class lives up to its potential it could leave with multiple rings and a starring role in the U part 3.

Advertisement
Both WR and DB is insane this year... we are literally slow playing 4, borderline 5 star guys because there are so many we are in it for. I wish we could take 6 WR and 10 DB.

What a great problem to have. I want Asante Samuel Jr. bad. I want Cambell, I want Surtain, I want T Johnson.

**** if this class lives up to its potential it could leave with multiple rings and a starring role in the U part 3.

How many TP accounts do you have?

OMFG Sitkowski is a 5 star in waiting!!! Got all the goods! #QBU

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-p_HDrakF4[/video]

Advertisement

"I" only have one. lol

TP801 is my alter ego to let out my negativity. Kidding - dont know the dude.

"I" only have one. lol

TP801 is my alter ego to let out my negativity. Kidding - dont know the dude.

is your name arlene by any chance? asking for myself.

That release is ridiculous!!!! I love the way he doesn't panic in the pocket. Richt has a gem that he can groom into first round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back