It's GREAT to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the []_[] passion, but....

View attachment 43103
You schleep, Brooklyndee knows his sh*t

You educate me in the ways of Kodak Wack and Future Hndrxx or whatever that shît is so I'll help you with Yiddish. It's "schlep" pronounced shlep....unless there's some new urban word actually called schleep???
It's just Slang man, that's it lol

Sorry... I'm just trying to immerse myself in youthful culture.

Advertisement
Yay, more silents. Unless they "change their mind".

You're negativity can quickly become stupidity. Far too much going on right now to have this mindset brother. If you are actually a cane sit back & enjoy greatness.

I'm optimistic that Richt will land a great class. However when you, the guy who came on here and said Devonta Smith was going to be a cane "unless he changed his mind", speaks about silent commits I will exercise caution.

Advertisement
Don't question Dee

Dvonta smith and all those supposed silents last year says otherwise. With so many kids visiting it is almost a guarAntee at least one will commit

Right because those players having a "change of heart" is Brooklyn's fault? FOH.

It's not Brooklyn's fault, it's just that there's no reason to get excited about the idea of silent commits.

I don't understand. Public commits decommit too. All the time. So the only time we should get excited about anything recruitingwise is LOI day?

Advertisement
Don't question Dee

Dvonta smith and all those supposed silents last year says otherwise. With so many kids visiting it is almost a guarAntee at least one will commit

Right because those players having a "change of heart" is Brooklyn's fault? FOH.

It's not Brooklyn's fault, it's just that there's no reason to get excited about the idea of silent commits.

Technically, there is no reason to get excited for public commits either. If you can't get excited, why post here then? Why rain on everyone's parade with negativity. We just got our QB this class. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Don't question Dee

I don't understand. Public commits decommit too. All the time. So the only time we should get excited about anything recruitingwise is LOI day?

Public commits bring momentum. You can get excited about it if you'd like. But obviously the day they sign their papers is the only day that matters. Not sure what's so hard for you to understand.

Don't question Dee

Technically, there is no reason to get excited for public commits either. If you can't get excited, why post here then? Why rain on everyone's parade with negativity. We just got our QB this class. Enjoy.

If I can't get excited about silent commits, why post?

Advertisement

Public commits bring momentum. You can get excited about it if you'd like. But obviously the day they sign their papers is the only day that matters. Not sure what's so hard for you to understand.

I dont understand why you distinguish silent vs public commits. Both are nonbinding.

I dont understand why you distinguish silent vs public commits. Both are nonbinding.

Public commits bring momentum.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] didn't say anything about "silents"

Just accept good news from a legit poster IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back