It's GREAT to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hate these kinds of threads. Yay for the good news but now there's gonna be 384 threads in the next 2 weeks trying to guess who the silent is
He's talking about his nephew Brian Hightower

officer-hightower11.png

Advertisement
Silence is tin.

My dyck softer than a baby's arm over this "something big is happening that you don't know" news.

I don't get hard off of **** teases.

this. will take a wait and see approach. this fucvking brookelynndee guy was off with alot of his info regarding the last class. from smith, to the georgia kid, etc...... silent ****s committed.

Advertisement
I don't get hard off of **** teases.

this. will take a wait and see approach. this fucvking brookelynndee guy was off with alot of his info regarding the last class. from smith, to the georgia kid, etc...... silent ****s committed.

Like Pete, he can only say and/or be as accurate as what he sees or hears. That said, he'll probably have better insight with his own nephew.

Advertisement
Yay, more silents. Unless they "change their mind".

You're negativity can quickly become stupidity. Far too much going on right now to have this mindset brother. If you are actually a cane sit back & enjoy greatness.

Advertisement
Hightower just RTd 'Kowski

[TWEET]835673590666178560[/TWEET]

My guess? We ******

all I'm gonna say is if last weekend was good than LORD THIS WEEKEND IS GREAT!

Agreed.

[video=youtube_share;Ad3Lt6EUvEw]https://youtu.be/Ad3Lt6EUvEw[/video]

Why are you agreeing P-man... Were you there or do you have any other reports because all I've seen so far is a tweet from Erick Marrero that Cleveland Reed will be a Cane?

Last edited:
Surtain to the U lol, hypothetically speaking if that were the case... how would that shape our db recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back