It's GREAT to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His stats from last yr scare me but all other facts of this cat are indeed amazing. I trust in richt though. His senior yr will surround him with all the necessary cast he needs to prove our staff is right. No excuses. If he puts up the same kaka ratio then we have a problem

I think from what I read is he played in a wing T - Triple option offence with not much talent around him.

He'll be playing in a better system with talented players so I hope he explodes this year.

Advertisement
It was a blessing in disguise that the Orlando opening was the same weekend as our junior day. It allowed our coaches to spend more time with local recruits last week and more time with the IMG squad this week rather than spread themselves too thin

It was a blessing in disguise that the Orlando opening was the same weekend as our junior day. It allowed our coaches to spend more time with local recruits last week and more time with the IMG squad this week rather than spread themselves too thin

blessings aren't planned, pretty sure Richt had this in mind...

Did the OP smell the Hightower commitment when he started this thread? Did he smell more?

Advertisement
But, according to the op, we got four "technically 5" commits that weekend. We now know Art went public with his commitment first, then Brian. The fifth ("technical") recruit must be Delaney.

Dunlap's OL coach says Dunlap sounds committed already. OL Cleaveland Reed and DB Tyrek Johnson seemed to like there trips. LB Reese was there too. Any two of them would be great.

But, according to the op, we got four "technically 5" commits that weekend. We now know Art went public with his commitment first, then Brian. The fifth ("technical") recruit must be Delaney.

Dunlap's OL coach says Dunlap sounds committed already. OL Cleaveland Reed and DB Tyrek Johnson seemed to like there trips. LB Reese was there too. Any two of them would be great.

Cleveland Reed's cousin posts on this site and said Reed will probably commit on his next visit here

Brookyln mentioned earlier that the "technically 5" was in reference to Evan Neal, the 2019 offensive lineman. So with Sitkowski and Hightower going public, im thinking there are 2 more that will go public soon.

3 things.

First we have Shannon loving trolls like [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION] who are STILL butthurt over their loverboy Randy getting thrown in the garbage heap.

Then we have Nole trolls like [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] who can't stand the fact that we're back and are gettin REAL NERVOUS. lol.

Then we have people who are still suffering PTSD because of the failed Shannon-Golden hype trains.

ToiletPaper801 has been trolling this site for a long time.

For sure. He first came on this site after we shytecanned Randy for sucking. Dude was Randy's number one white knight. Or should i say "black" knight.
Not to be that guy but this site didn't start up until Randy was long gone.

Exactly. That's how huge his butthurt was. [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION] was going on and on about his loverboy Randy long after he was dumped like yesterday's ho.

Here's my point on Randy Shannon, if he got a raw deal and was really good, why hasn't he gotten close to another head coaching job and thrived? ( and in all fairness, maybe that will still happen or maybe he may not want to be a head coach) But there's that old saying 'the proof's in the pudding'

Advertisement
Really?? Alternative reality at work again lol!

Was or is Randy Shannon head coaching material at a lower tier school? **** yes with his resume, Broyles Awards, experience (including the NFL), and 3 rings in 3 different capacities. Was Shannon good enough to be UM's coach? No. Did he get a raw deall in more than one way? Yes. Are these two facts mutually exclusive? No.

Now as Canes fans do we have an prevailing issue with an influx of die hard Shannon supporters despite the facts mentioned above? Or is their truly a majority of Canes fans that bash overtly bash Shannon whether justifiably or not? Shannon support is rare, the prevailing thirst to openly bash him should be the topic that should be addressed if any between the two.

Plenty white coaches sucked their first go around, but got 2nd and 3rd chances, almost immediately. That's the difference...race...and the numbers support this. Willingham, Shannon etc...one shot deals after failure. I remember arguing on other Cane blogs with posters who swore that Golden and D'No would NEVER work on the FBS level again. I told them they were out of their freakin minds and are oblivious to the alternate reality they live in. Golden is in the NFL and D'No is a defensive coordinator for another FBS school LOL! Shannon can't even get another shot at the position he won the highest award for (DC).

******* cop out to pull the race card lmao. Maybe the reason Shannon hasn't gotten another chance til now is because everyone knew he wasn't that good.

"Everyone" knew he wasn't that good...right! How generic and vague a response filled with code language to boot. One of many cookie cutter false narrative/O'Reilly talking points to come I assume. Statistics support my response thoroughly and how do U explain less accomplished coaches like Muschamp, Pasquali (Syracuse), Golden, and D'No's numerous chances? Does "everyone" not know they suck?

Anyone who uses "the race card" is a racist and the very least a racist apologist/sympathizer/or accomplice. Unbelievable that someone who actually thinks they are somewhat intelligent would still believe they could the race card response after the happening of the last 3 years alone in this country. Totally audacious and delusional.

Advertisement
My question exactly ibisrules?! But I've figured why we still see threads habitually dedicated to disparaging him.

His failure is used as default self-esteem by the micro-aggressor. Dogging Shannon is a quick shot of fake self-confidence.

"Everyone" knew he wasn't that good...right! How generic and vague a response filled with code language to boot. One of many cookie cutter false narrative/O'Reilly talking points to come I assume. Statistics support my response thoroughly and how do U explain less accomplished coaches like Muschamp, Pasquali (Syracuse), Golden, and D'No's numerous chances? Does "everyone" not know they suck?

Anyone who uses "the race card" is a racist and the very least a racist apologist/sympathizer/or accomplice. Unbelievable that someone who actually thinks they are somewhat intelligent would still believe they could the race card response after the happening of the last 3 years alone in this country. Totally audacious and delusional.

I agree that there's racial inequality in coaching hires. That said, did you just say that if anyone accuses someone else of pulling out the race card (in any situation whatsoever) then they're racist (regardless of the action or behavior eliciting the race card accusation)?

My question exactly ibisrules?! But I've figured why we still see threads habitually dedicated to disparaging him.

His failure is used as default self-esteem by the micro-aggressor. Dogging Shannon is a quick shot of fake self-confidence.

We are directly competing with him for recruits in Florida. He works for one of our biggest rivals and he is in charge of South Florida recruiting for them. Just last cycle he beat us for two recruits right before NSD. Discussing him is completely rational and justified.

Advertisement

Another crafty trolljob attempt. But your use of the word micro-aggressor and your username tell me you're just trying to elicit a reaction.

Another crafty trolljob attempt. But your use of the word micro-aggressor and your username tell me you're just trying to elicit a reaction.

Harriet does shît like this, usually with race, though this past week Harriet sank to a new low and trolled brooklyndee over his nephew, Brian Hightower, and then admitted that he was just stirring the pot. It was a jackass thing to do.

Really?? Alternative reality at work again lol!

Was or is Randy Shannon head coaching material at a lower tier school? **** yes with his resume, Broyles Awards, experience (including the NFL), and 3 rings in 3 different capacities. Was Shannon good enough to be UM's coach? No. Did he get a raw deall in more than one way? Yes. Are these two facts mutually exclusive? No.

Now as Canes fans do we have an prevailing issue with an influx of die hard Shannon supporters despite the facts mentioned above? Or is their truly a majority of Canes fans that bash overtly bash Shannon whether justifiably or not? Shannon support is rare, the prevailing thirst to openly bash him should be the topic that should be addressed if any between the two.

Plenty white coaches sucked their first go around, but got 2nd and 3rd chances, almost immediately. That's the difference...race...and the numbers support this. Willingham, Shannon etc...one shot deals after failure. I remember arguing on other Cane blogs with posters who swore that Golden and D'No would NEVER work on the FBS level again. I told them they were out of their freakin minds and are oblivious to the alternate reality they live in. Golden is in the NFL and D'No is a defensive coordinator for another FBS school LOL! Shannon can't even get another shot at the position he won the highest award for (DC).

Those same people would then argue there is no such thing as white privilege. People need to get their heads out of the sand or their asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back