It's GREAT to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. But this is absolutely crazy. I don't care your thoughts on me. But the fact that the vast majority who post just & moan about one thing or another says alot. I've said once or twice before that I've learned my lesson with yall. Maybe this is the classic bad apple scenario. Crazy thought for those of yall who aren't on the typical nonsense on here,but maybe if yall simply ignore the negativity we can somehow filter it out. Atleast it would get less attention. If you are a cane right now you should feel it in the air. This is a smoke signal back to the Alabamas of the world. We coming for what's ours. If you can't taste that ****... if you ain't salivating at what's going on right now then do yourself a favor & simply get the fvck out!

3 things.

First we have Shannon loving trolls like [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION] who are STILL butthurt over their loverboy Randy getting thrown in the garbage heap.

Then we have Nole trolls like [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] who can't stand the fact that we're back and are gettin REAL NERVOUS. lol.

Then we have people who are still suffering PTSD because of the failed Shannon-Golden hype trains.

ToiletPaper801 has been trolling this site for a long time.

For sure. He first came on this site after we shytecanned Randy for sucking. Dude was Randy's number one white knight. Or should i say "black" knight.

Advertisement
Sitkowski is the new prototype for what an NFL QB is. Rodgers, Luck, Cam, Winston, etc. Fits the mold.

Can't help if we have a guy at a high IMAGE school committed. That sounds like marketing pr and with IMG's national schedule and the chance he will have a better year, playing with elite players should elevate his game. Fight or Flight mentality and we get a chance to see his makeup up close. I could see this landing us a few more recruits.

Exactly. This is our first IMG kid (Fines doesn't count) and it's so important to get him on board early. All he has to recruit is his teammates and the divideds would be massive.

I'm sorry. But this is absolutely crazy. I don't care your thoughts on me. But the fact that the vast majority who post just & moan about one thing or another says alot. I've said once or twice before that I've learned my lesson with yall. Maybe this is the classic bad apple scenario. Crazy thought for those of yall who aren't on the typical nonsense on here,but maybe if yall simply ignore the negativity we can somehow filter it out. Atleast it would get less attention. If you are a cane right now you should feel it in the air. This is a smoke signal back to the Alabamas of the world. We coming for what's ours. If you can't taste that ****... if you ain't salivating at what's going on right now then do yourself a favor & simply get the fvck out!

So true dee, the Canes will be force to reckon with in the very near future.

OMFG Sitkowski is a 5 star in waiting!!! Got all the goods! #QBU

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-p_HDrakF4[/video]

Ok, I gotta say it. That release looks a lot like a young Dan Marino. Holy crap.

Ok; I'll eat crow. I said in another thread that the kid reminds me of Golden Olsen. I was wrong. I can see y he had so many ints, did you see how bad his O-line was? It was horrible. W/o those quick slants, they were on him. He has a lot more athleticism than I initially thought. At IMG, he may become the No. 1 QB in the nation. Has that Matty Ice Footwork and release. Glad we snagged him. Richt knows QBs so if he wanted him this bad, then he must be that good. Great QB comp now. I hope we begin to have a revolving door of great QBs.

I am always a bit concerned when I see bad numbers from a QB in high school, but without knowing the whole situation it's hard to put much stock in those numbers. How many INTs were of WRs hands? Lord knows this kid throws with velocity most high school kids haven't seen. Also, we all know great numbers in high school don't translate to college. Look no further than Jake Heaps. Now, who would we all take. Jake Heaps, who had one of the greatest high school careers in history, or this guy, who has all the tools, but not the stats?

And for people to compare him to Gray Crow... Wow. Crow might have had the frame and some ability, but this guy has it all. Footwork, mobility, arm strength, AMAZING release... He just needs to be coached up and throwing to more talented skill players. Playing behind a better line will also help him.

I'm all in on Sitkowski.

Advertisement
nevermind on vincent, I just read he's down to osu and fsu. had no idea he was Troy Vincent's son.

Great post Dee!! Seems the mods are starting to take the trash out,.. I've noticed a few guys have been sent off to play in the "BAND" here lately,.. I'm sure there's a few more on the list. As we get closer to being "BACK".. The more desperate the trolls gonna get! Keep bringing the goods!

It's not negative to point out that silent commits are the same as silent farts. They both stink really badly. How many silent commits fcked our butts last year?

I'm excited about the crazy momentum we have, but I'll only start giving plaudits to specific guys when they go public.

Yeah, but Chise you know this class feels different. I remember the 2014 class Folden and Coley began to assemble. When we were on our 7-0 run with all the buzz, kids were begging for committable offers. If we had ended with 10+ wins, and hadn't looked like dog**** on defense, we would have had an epic class that year. This class feels even MORE substantial. 10 wins this year (which with this year's schedule is a MUST), and Richt won't have enough spots for all the talent banging down the door.

Advertisement
OMFG Sitkowski is a 5 star in waiting!!! Got all the goods! #QBU

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-p_HDrakF4[/video]

Ok, I gotta say it. That release looks a lot like a young Dan Marino. Holy crap.

Ok; I'll eat crow. I said in another thread that the kid reminds me of Golden Olsen. I was wrong. I can see y he had so many ints, did you see how bad his O-line was? It was horrible. W/o those quick slants, they were on him. He has a lot more athleticism than I initially thought. At IMG, he may become the No. 1 QB in the nation. Has that Matty Ice Footwork and release. Glad we snagged him. Richt knows QBs so if he wanted him this bad, then he must be that good. Great QB comp now. I hope we begin to have a revolving door of great QBs.

I am always a bit concerned when I see bad numbers from a QB in high school, but without knowing the whole situation it's hard to put much stock in those numbers. How many INTs were of WRs hands? Lord knows this kid throws with velocity most high school kids haven't seen. Also, we all know great numbers in high school don't translate to college. Look no further than Jake Heaps. Now, who would we all take. Jake Heaps, who had one of the greatest high school careers in history, or this guy, who has all the tools, but not the stats?

And for people to compare him to Gray Crow... Wow. Crow might have had the frame and some ability, but this guy has it all. Footwork, mobility, arm strength, AMAZING release... He just needs to be coached up and throwing to more talented skill players. Playing behind a better line will also help him.

I'm all in on Sitkowski.

STUD in Webster's has this kids pic next to it. He's the DJ Williams of QB's coming out of high school. He'd win the starting job right now if he was on campus.

3 things.

First we have Shannon loving trolls like [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION] who are STILL butthurt over their loverboy Randy getting thrown in the garbage heap.

Then we have Nole trolls like [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] who can't stand the fact that we're back and are gettin REAL NERVOUS. lol.

Then we have people who are still suffering PTSD because of the failed Shannon-Golden hype trains.

For sure. He first came on this site after we shytecanned Randy for sucking. Dude was Randy's number one white knight. Or should i say "black" knight.
Not to be that guy but this site didn't start up until Randy was long gone.

3 things.

Not to be that guy but this site didn't start up until Randy was long gone.

Exactly. That's how huge his butthurt was. [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION] was going on and on about his loverboy Randy long after he was dumped like yesterday's ho.

Advertisement
Coker-Shannon-Foldenitis

I'm tired of giving grown *** men excuses. Just like these kids that actually have support systems they know those staff's were what they were & this staff is a whole different animal. You wanna & live in the past than just go watch Laverne & Shirley. Don't ruin this for those of us relishing the present. Because the present is a beautiful thing.

Brooklyndee - I'm hyped for this season and the 18' class, and listening to you makes it even better. I appreciate your insights and posts. We are in it for so many studs and even some of our 3* guys I'm sure will get bumps (Silvera/Ivey/Scaife). We can possibly land 15-20 4-5* players and guys are still acting like sucks on the. Kate.

Advertisement
Coker-Shannon-Foldenitis

I'm tired of giving grown *** men excuses. Just like these kids that actually have support systems they know those staff's were what they were & this staff is a whole different animal. You wanna & live in the past than just go watch Laverne & Shirley. Don't ruin this for those of us relishing the present. Because the present is a beautiful thing.

ah ok. cool. I had just read his interview on 247 yesterday where he said that. Vincent would be a HUGE pull, not only being the top DT, but beating out fsu for him.

All this "What a time to be alive" makes me feel like I am bound to get hit by a bus before the season starts.

His stats from last yr scare me but all other facts of this cat are indeed amazing. I trust in richt though. His senior yr will surround him with all the necessary cast he needs to prove our staff is right. No excuses. If he puts up the same kaka ratio then we have a problem

MiamiNites801 been salty ever since Shannon got ****canned.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back