It's getting real

More fake insder BS. However you could be right.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

He is the goods. We are actually lucky he's here.

Advertisement

Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

Ever done mat drills at the JCC? If so, any difference?

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Yes...There's more hair involved at the JCC and the suspensory ligaments aren't as conditioned/taut. Also sometimes the Yarmaluke's fall off and we have to call time out to get them re-applied.

The drills at the Y are full of ex-pro Indian Crank Wrestling Champions. So it's a different level of competition there and the intensity is off the charts.

Advertisement
Copeland is an impressionable kid. Much like Brian Edwards. He will say positive things after every visit to a new school for sure

Advertisement

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Did he pass the CrankDynasty smell test? How much did the table and RAO's go for?

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Did he pass the CrankDynasty smell test? How much did the table and RAO's go for?

Yep he passed the test. I tried to throw him a couple curve balls but he didn't even flinch.

He's got friends at Rao's I guess, got us a private table in the back behind the kitchen.

**** you guys know I can't afford a place like that on my own. I had to panhandle for 2 weeks just to renew my annual membership at the Y.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Yes...There's more hair involved at the JCC and the suspensory ligaments aren't as conditioned/taut. Also sometimes the Yarmaluke's fall off and we have to call time out to get them re-applied.

The drills at the Y are full of ex-pro Indian Crank Wrestling Champions. So it's a different level of competition there and the intensity is off the charts.

My peoples take mat drills seriously...with or without yarmulke's.

Advertisement

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Yep he passed the test. I tried to throw him a couple curve balls but he didn't even flinch.

He's got friends at Rao's I guess, got us a private table in the back behind the kitchen.

**** you guys know I can't afford a place like that on my own. I had to panhandle for 2 weeks just to renew my annual membership at the Y.

Dorito could have gotten you a discount on your membership, should have swallowed your pride and begged him.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Dorito could have gotten you a discount on your membership, should have swallowed your pride and begged him.

Dorito was at the B&G Club in Kendall....I go the downtown YMCA for mat drills.

I know it was an honest mistake. I doubt the authorities would even let The Turk within 1000' of a B&G Club.

I agree. This just really confuses me & I just found out he told Clemson last week he was commited there. I can't see us taking this. I apologize yall. I shouldn't have even got anyone's hopes up on this one way or the other. I'm putting myself on restriction. For clarity sake this came from the parent of another very high profile recruit that's friends with him. All the same I'll found out from staff in a day or two. I ain't got no choice but to wear whatever **** talk comes my way on this one. I should've just waited. I was just stupefied when this chick told me this ****!

You were clear. Anyone who got hopes up from original post is either a newbie, or an idiot.
Agreed.

Advertisement
Hear ye! Hear ye!

Dorito was at the B&G Club in Kendall....I go the downtown YMCA for mat drills.

I know it was an honest mistake. I doubt the authorities would even let The Turk within 1000' of a B&G Club.

Penn State connection, u right. Keep working on the mat drills.

What is even happening in this thread

Some kid did/didn't commit, Dynasty gave Dee a reach around, Copeland doesn't have a "commitable" offer...I am lost

Lawd this should be a fun off season and recruiting cycle

Dee, I appreciate the info you bring. I'm not worried about landing Copeland in this cycle. My dream list includes - Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, and whatever high quality receiver. Unlike last cycle, this cycle is loaded at receiver, corner, safety, and RB in the state of Florida. Copeland playing games is more than fine with me. Because we have a crap ton of other options.

Advertisement
Back