It's getting real

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], **** that bro. It's crooting season and you clearly have the deets. With football officially over this all we got.

...Proceed

Sometimes good shît happens at 2 in the morning on CIS. If we don't see "the block is hot" type tweets, I'd assume that means theyre not accepting his commitment.

Personally, if the kid is a locker room cancer concern and plays games and put out a top 5 without us in it, staff needs to make an example out of him I'm order to preserve things in our favor with other recruits. Show them we don't play anymore and if you play, your spot is at risk.

I think this kid tried to say he's a silent.

[TWEET]830281256302690305[/TWEET]

For God's sake he has a hashtag at the top of his Twitter account that says " #SecureTheBag " with a moneybag next to it plus he's from Pensacola?! I wouldn't even mess with this clown show. Check it out:

Capture+_2017-02-11-06-39-33.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think this kid tried to say he's a silent.

[TWEET]830281256302690305[/TWEET]

For God's sake he has a hashtag at the top of his Twitter account that says " #SecureTheBag " with a moneybag next to it plus he's from Pensacola?! I wouldn't even mess with this clown show.

Classic move her by the kid. If it comes that his offer is pulled he will in deed refer to this tweet. Well played sir 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I know you said it in another post but not sure where, but what are the WR recruits that are currently takes or I guess the "top" group the coaches want?

Thanks man

Advertisement
if we are pulling offers, that means the staff is super confident in the guys they want correct? when will those guys be committing and should they maybe wait before pulling offers?

What I don't get, if he publicly announces his commitment, will coaches tell other higher priority WRs that they expect him to decommit and that their spot is secure?

Advertisement
if we are pulling offers, that means the staff is super confident in the guys they want correct? when will those guys be committing and should they maybe wait before pulling offers?

I think that's part of it and the other part is that they're done playing the silent commit /drama queen games.

I agree. This just really confuses me & I just found out he told Clemson last week he was commited there. I can't see us taking this. I apologize yall. I shouldn't have even got anyone's hopes up on this one way or the other. I'm putting myself on restriction. For clarity sake this came from the parent of another very high profile recruit that's friends with him. All the same I'll found out from staff in a day or two. I ain't got no choice but to wear whatever **** talk comes my way on this one. I should've just waited. I was just stupefied when this chick told me this ****!

You were clear. Anyone who got hopes up from original post is either a newbie, or an idiot.

Advertisement
Not even rustled. It's fantastic that kids are feeling the pressure to commit asap but Sure sounds like this kid would eventually decommit and go to bama/Clemson/florida. Pensacola pulls are tough

Advertisement
Back