It's getting real

More fake insder BS. However you could be right.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

He is the goods. We are actually lucky he's here.

Ever done mat drills at the JCC? If so, any difference?

Yes...There's more hair involved at the JCC and the suspensory ligaments aren't as conditioned/taut. Also sometimes the Yarmaluke's fall off and we have to call time out to get them re-applied.

The drills at the Y are full of ex-pro Indian Crank Wrestling Champions. So it's a different level of competition there and the intensity is off the charts.

My peoples take mat drills seriously...with or without yarmulke's.

I even have my own singlet.

Advertisement
Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

Yes...There's more hair involved at the JCC and the suspensory ligaments aren't as conditioned/taut. Also sometimes the Yarmaluke's fall off and we have to call time out to get them re-applied.

The drills at the Y are full of ex-pro Indian Crank Wrestling Champions. So it's a different level of competition there and the intensity is off the charts.

If I recall correctly you just purchased a new Candy Man singlet didn't you? I can't wait to see how you perform in it!

CandyMan_99145_Black_1_2048x2048.jpg

If I recall correctly you just purchased a new Candy Man singlet didn't you? I can't wait to see how you perform in it!

Applying the conditioner and waterproofing as we speak. Hopefully flexibility will no longer be an issue.

Tricky situation for the staff. Any kid that is feeling the pressure now to commit is heading for the exits if we lose a couple of games during the season. I don't see what we gain from such a verbal other than heartburn later in the year.

I'd have slow played a kid like Copeland knowing he's a drama queen. Tell him he has a spot but he should take his time. Use that time to sign up other top WRs on the board that are more solid, then pull the trigger on making him lock it down midway through the season.

Advertisement

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Who is he??

Advertisement

Applying the conditioner and waterproofing as we speak. Hopefully flexibility will no longer be an issue.

Glad to see they let you back in at the Y after that Ric Flair move you pulled last time. No more pile drivers or figure 4's I hope.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Who is he??

Jorge Gaitan

Glad to see they let you back in at the Y after that Ric Flair move you pulled last time. No more pile drivers or figure 4's I hope.

With all the yarmulke talk I thought maybe I'd get my Indestructible Goldberg on. But I guess I shouldn't.

Advertisement
Brooklyn why are we offering Bush and Moore if were not offering out of state and almost pulling offers from big time WR's (cope)????

What I don't get, if he publicly announces his commitment, will coaches tell other higher priority WRs that they expect him to decommit and that their spot is secure?

The kid is a top 3 wr nationally. It's not about bigger priorities. The thing with him is his attitude. The word on him is he's very much all about himself. Personally I've only met him once & I came away just thinking he's eccentric. I trust the staff one way or another. But I don't want a kid that ***** up team moral.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

.275 two strike outs & a seeing eye single.

Advertisement
Brooklyn why are we offering Bush and Moore if were not offering out of state and almost pulling offers from big time WR's (cope)????

Simply covering all bases. Just like with McFarland last year things can be perfect for so long than change when it all matters. We won't not be prepared again. Always gotta be prepared.

DON'T put yourself on restriction Dee!! Your insight and information is a rarity and unique. I can't speak for everyone on the board, but I most certainly appreciate all your contributions!! Good luck with the recruitment of your nephew wherever he may end up 👏🏻
Look forward to your posts in the future 👍🏻

attachment-6.gifattachment-6.gif

Simply covering all bases. Just like with McFarland last year things can be perfect for so long than change when it all matters. We won't not be prepared again. Always gotta be prepared.

Learning from mistakes. I like it.

Advertisement
Back