It's getting real

What I don't get, if he publicly announces his commitment, will coaches tell other higher priority WRs that they expect him to decommit and that their spot is secure?

The kid is a top 3 wr nationally. It's not about bigger priorities. The thing with him is his attitude. The word on him is he's very much all about himself. Personally I've only met him once & I came away just thinking he's eccentric. I trust the staff one way or another. But I don't want a kid that ***** up team moral.

Thanks BD

Advertisement
More fake insder BS. However you could be right.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

He is the goods. We are actually lucky he's here.

Ever done mat drills at the JCC? If so, any difference?

Yes...There's more hair involved at the JCC and the suspensory ligaments aren't as conditioned/taut. Also sometimes the Yarmaluke's fall off and we have to call time out to get them re-applied.

The drills at the Y are full of ex-pro Indian Crank Wrestling Champions. So it's a different level of competition there and the intensity is off the charts.

Might have to check it out. Things haven't been the same since we lost coach Weiner to a rival J in Aventura.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

.275 two strike outs & a seeing eye single.

Brooklyndee, c'mon your Tony Gwynn(a personal favorite of mine - RIP) around here, lol

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Brooklyndee, c'mon your Tony Gwynn(a personal favorite of mine - RIP) around here, lol

Ken Griffey Jr.

Advertisement

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Ken Griffey Jr.

Whoa, so a five tool guy with power, I like it

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Ken Griffey Jr.

Whoa, so a five tool guy with power, I like it

5 crank.

What I don't get, if he publicly announces his commitment, will coaches tell other higher priority WRs that they expect him to decommit and that their spot is secure?

The kid is a top 3 wr nationally. It's not about bigger priorities. The thing with him is his attitude. The word on him is he's very much all about himself. Personally I've only met him once & I came away just thinking he's eccentric. I trust the staff one way or another. But I don't want a kid that ****s up team moral.

Could you breakdown your top 10 nationally at the position? Surprised you have Copeland that high.

Advertisement
I even have my own singlet.

If I recall correctly you just purchased a new Candy Man singlet didn't you? I can't wait to see how you perform in it!

CandyMan_99145_Black_1_2048x2048.jpg

Applying the conditioner and waterproofing as we speak. Hopefully flexibility will no longer be an issue.

Glad to see they let you back in at the Y after that Ric Flair move you pulled last time. No more pile drivers or figure 4's I hope.

With all the yarmulke talk I thought maybe I'd get my Indestructible Goldberg on. But I guess I shouldn't.

Not just Goldberg and Barry Horowitz. Raven, Billy Kidman, the Malenko's and I think either Saggs or knobbs -all ******. We need to make a list.

I want this flip bad! It's gonna be hard for Xavier to jump ship if the local ballers start a signing frenzy and the UM is down stigma is lifted. I sense that this is becoming the case!

Advertisement
Just a matter of time before Williams is a Cane - and probably not too much time....

I def don't think Copeland is a top 3 WR nationally...

I think he's def a player, but I'm not sure I'd put him top 3 in a Pope, X Williams, Copeland, Hightower convo!

Advertisement
If I recall correctly you just purchased a new Candy Man singlet didn't you? I can't wait to see how you perform in it!

CandyMan_99145_Black_1_2048x2048.jpg

Applying the conditioner and waterproofing as we speak. Hopefully flexibility will no longer be an issue.

Glad to see they let you back in at the Y after that Ric Flair move you pulled last time. No more pile drivers or figure 4's I hope.

With all the yarmulke talk I thought maybe I'd get my Indestructible Goldberg on. But I guess I shouldn't.

Not just Goldberg and Barry Horowitz. Raven, Billy Kidman, the Malenko's and I think either Saggs or knobbs -all ******. We need to make a list.

Somebody beat us to it:
10 Wrestlers You Didn't Know Are ****** - TheRichest

Do we really only take 4 if Copeland, Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, and Williams all want in? But the games being suggested with Copeland, not sure how that turns out

Advertisement
Back